• Trade-in Boost availability subject to these terms and conditions and to Ingram Micro (NZ) Limited’s (“Ingram Micro”) terms and conditions – see (https://www.2degrees.nz/NZ/2degrees/Account/Terms_Conditions).
• For details of how to redeem the Trade-in Boost, please visit https://www.2degrees.nz/NZ/2degrees.
• Under Ingram Micro’s existing terms and conditions, eligible customers can trade in an eligible device for a set payment. Under the Trade-in Boost offer (“Trade-in Boost”), Samsung Electronics New Zealand Limited will add an additional sum of up to $150 to Ingram Micro’s set payment when you purchase a Galaxy A32, Galaxy A52 or Galaxy A72 device (each “Qualifying Device”).
• Once Ingram Micro has confirmed that the relevant customer is eligible for the Trade-in Boost. Ingram Micro will authorize an account credit to be applied for the value of the trade-in device of that customer.
• The acceptability of the trade-in device and the value of the trade-in will be determined by Ingram Micro.
• To be eligible for the Trade-in Boost, customers must:
be 18 years or over; and
purchase a Qualifying Device from a 2degrees Stores, 2degrees Telesales, 2degrees Online Store, 2degrees Business Sales, JB Hi-Fi or PB Tech between 8.00am Monday the 10th May and 11:59pm Sunday 13th June 2021; and
provide proof of purchase and the IMEI number of the device purchased; and
have an eligible device to trade in. An ‘eligible device’:
have reset the eligible trade-in device to factory settings, FMI or Google Account removed and take further steps as required in Ingram Micro’s terms and conditions
• If a customer is unable to provide the IMEI number of their Purchased Device when they register for the Trade-in Boost (due to, for example, their Purchased Device not having been delivered to them at the time of registration), they may still register for the Trade-in Boost provided that the IMEI number is given to Ingram Micro before midnight on 11.59pm on Sunday 27th June 2021 either by email or in the manner specified by Ingram Micro anything beyond this time will not be eligible.
• Trade in pricing fluctuates frequently and neither 2degrees nor Ingram Micro are able to hold pricing in the absence of a qualifying New IMEI, the Trade In price on the day of Trade in submission will apply.
• Employees of 2degrees, Samsung, Ingram Micro and any agency involved with the Trade-in Boost promotion, and their immediate families are not eligible for the Trade-in Boost promotion.
• Individuals who purchase their device via Enhanced Partnership Programmes are not entitled to the Trade-in Boost, but are still entitled to participate in Ingram Micro’s trade-in programme for the Purchased Device.
• Trade-In Boost is only available to Consumer customers and Sole Trader business customers only. SME and Corporate are not entitled to the Trade-in Boost, but are still entitled to participate in Ingram Micro’s trade-in programme for the Purchased Device please check with your Account Manager for more details.
• Customers may trade in once per qualifying promotional campaign.
• All Trade in and Trade in boost payments will be paid as an account credit against your eligible 2degrees Mobile billing account within 15 working days of trade in device acceptance.
• A customers is only entitled to one Trade-in Boost per qualifying device traded-in.
• All devices purchased directly from Samsung or any other Multi Brand Retailer not listed in the terms are not entitled to participate in the Trade-in Boost offer.
• 2degrees Mobile Limited reserves the right to update the Terms and Conditions and/or extend, cancel or amend this Promotion at any time.