• Trade-in Boost availability subject to these terms and conditions and to Ingram Micro (NZ) Limited’s (“Ingram Micro”) terms and conditions – see (https://www.2degrees.nz/NZ/2degrees/Account/Terms_Conditions).
• For details of how to redeem the Trade-in Boost, please visit https://www.2degrees.nz/NZ/2degrees.
• Under Ingram Micro’s existing terms and conditions, eligible customers can trade in an eligible device for a set payment. Under the Trade-in Boost offer (“Trade-in Boost”), Samsung Electronics New Zealand Limited will add an additional sum of $200 to Ingram Micro’s set payment when you purchase a Galaxy S21 Series device (each “Purchase Device”).
• Once Ingram Micro has confirmed that the relevant customer is eligible for the Trade-in Boost. Ingram Micro will make one payment to the eligible customer for a trade-in of that customer’s eligible device.
• The acceptability of the trade-in device and the value of the trade-in will be determined by Ingram Micro.
• To be eligible for the Trade-in Boost, customers must:
be 18 years or over; and
o purchase a Galaxy S21 Series device from 2Degrees Stores, Telesales or Online Store, from 8.00am on Friday 29th January to 11:59pm Sunday 21st February 2021; and
o provide proof of purchase and the IMEI number of the device purchased; and
o have an eligible device to trade in. An ‘eligible device’:
o reset the eligible trade-in device to factory settings, FMI or Google Account removed and take further steps as required in Ingram Micro’s terms and conditions
• Customers should redeem their trade-in in-store or online at the time of purchase.
• If a customer is unable to provide the IMEI number of their Purchased Device when they register for the Trade-in Boost (due to, for example, their Purchased Device not having been delivered to them at the time of registration), they may still register for the Trade-in Boost provided that the IMEI number is given to Ingram Micro before midnight on 11.59pm on Sunday 7th March 2021 either by email or in the manner specified by Ingram Micro.
• Employees of 2degrees, Samsung, Ingram Micro and any agency involved with the Trade-in Boost promotion, and their immediate families are not eligible for the Trade-in Boost promotion.
• Individuals who purchase their Purchased Device via the Enhanced Partnership Programme are not entitled to the Trade-in Boost, but are still entitled to participate in Ingram Micro’s trade-in programme for the Purchased Device.
• Trade-In Boost is only available to personal customers and business customers are not entitled to the Trade-in Boost, but are still entitled to participate in Ingram Micro’s trade-in programme for the Purchased Device.
• Customers may trade in only one device per Purchased Device.
• Customers are entitled to the Trade-in Boost for only one qualifying trade-in device per Purchased Device.
• All devices purchased directly from Samsung or other Multi Brand Retailers are not entitled to participate in the Trade-in Boost offer.
• 2degrees Mobile Limited reserves the right to update the Terms and Conditions and/or extend, cancel or amend this Promotion at any time.