Combine your landline and mobile calls into one cloud-based line. Now you'll never miss a lead when you’re on-site or working from home.
What’s on offer
Pick the plan with the features that suit your business needs.
|Speed Dial, Short and Intercom Codes|
|Multiple Call Appearances|
|Business Call Manager|
|Line State Monitoring|
|Multi Line Hunt Groups|
|Find Me Follow Me|
|MaX UC Softphone|
|Instant messaging, chat, presence|
We have a suite of premium handsets available to choose from for each of your Cloud PBX users.
|Mitel 6863i||Mitel 6867i||Mitel 6873i|
|Handset lease price per month (excl. GST)|
What you’ll love about Cloud PBX
Cloud PBX portal
MaX UC Softphone
*Fair Use Policy applies. Unlimited calling includes direct dial calls made to standard NZ & Aussie landlines and mobiles. Premium and other chargeable calls are excluded.
Unlimited* NZ & Aus Calling is an optional feature valued at $10 (ex GST). You may choose to pay as you go for Cloud PBX calling in which case you will be charged at 2degrees’ Standard Rates. The plan pricing is $13, $17 and $20 respectively without Unlimited* Calling.
Early termination charges apply to fixed-term plans.
- The Cloud PBX service is only available in conjunction with a 2degrees Business Broadband service on a VDSL or fibre connection.
- You must have at least one Business Plus user and one Business Premium User.
- You may only have a maximum of 10 users per site if you have a VDSL connection and 20 users per site it you have a fibre connection.
- You must lease all Cloud PBX phones and hardware necessary to establish your Cloud PBX.
- Google Chrome is required to support the Cloud PBX portal.
- If you have forgotten your password, please contact your organisation’s administrator to reset this in the CommPortal.
- You must be on the premium package to use the MaX UC softphone application, please contact your administrator.