Business Broadband Security (web-filtering) Add-On Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 24 August 2020
- If you are on a 2degrees Business Broadband Plan under a Business Account and your Plan includes the Business Broadband Security (web-filtering) Add-On (Security (web filtering) Add-On), or you have purchased the Security (web-filtering) Add-On in addition to your Business Broadband Plan, then these terms and conditions apply to you.
- These terms and conditions apply in addition to our Business Terms and Conditions, Business Broadband Terms and Conditions and any other specific terms and conditions that apply to your Plan or other services you have with 2degrees.
- In case of inconsistency with these terms and any of the terms referred to above, these terms will prevail. Unless stated otherwise, capitalised terms have the same meaning given to them in the Business Terms and Conditions and Business Broadband Terms and Conditions.
- The Security (web-filtering) Add-On is only available as an add-on to any 2degrees Business Broadband Plan and includes the following features:
- Non-Work Sites filter: Option to block categories of streaming services and other non-work related web sites, as specified by us from time to time on our website; and
- Health and Safety filter: Option to turn on a network filtering service that blocks categories of sites known for phishing, malware and other known security threats to work laptops or computers, as specified by us from time to time on our website.
- The Security (web-filtering) Add-On is provided on a best efforts’ basis. We are not responsible for unauthorised access by end users to blocked sites when the Security (web-filtering) Add-On is being used and do not guarantee that the Security (web-filtering) Add-On will block all sites referred to above in all circumstances, for example where alternative technologies have been used to circumvent the filters and access such sites by an end user.
- The Security (web-filtering) Add-On may be included in the price of your monthly Plan fee or otherwise will be charged per connection per month in addition to your monthly Plan fee, as applicable and as set out on our website.
- If applicable, you will be billed a pro-rated amount for your Security (web-filtering) Add-On on the Billing Date immediately following activation. Thereafter, you will be billed in arrears the full amount on each Billing Date, provided the Add-On remains active.
- The Security (web-filtering) Add-On functionality is supported by Fortinet. When you use the Add-On, you agree to be bound by, and to comply with, the Fortinet End User License Agreement located at http://www.fortinet.com/doc/legal/EULA.pdf. You acknowledge that this End User License Agreement remains the sole and exclusive property of Fortinet.
- If you terminate your underlying Business Broadband Plan, then your Add-On service will also be terminated.