Joining Credit for Unlimited Broadband on a 12 Month Term Promotion Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply in addition to our Broadband Terms and Conditions, Broadband Plan Terms and Conditions, and any other specific terms and conditions applying to your Plan or Account with 2degrees.
- This offer is available to new 2degrees Broadband customers.
- If you are a new customer and sign up to a 2degrees Unlimited Data Broadband Plan on a 12 month term between 13 July 2020 and 05th August 2020 (Promotion Period), we will apply a credit to your account (Joining Credit) Joining Credit may not be applied until your second bill The amount of Joining Credit depends on your plan:
2degrees Broadband Unlimited
$100 Joining Credit
2degrees Broadband Ultimate Unlimited
$150 Joining Credit
- Usual monthly base Plan Charge applies after the Joining Credit has been used up.
- The following early termination charges may apply if you leave your Unlimited Broadband Plan before the end of the 12 month term:
- If you select a 2degrees modem, an early exit fee of $299 (or up to $199 if you signed up from 2 July 2018 and we leased you a modem); or
- If you select the BYO modem option at sign up, an early exit fee of $99 (or up to $199 if you signed up from 2 July 2018) if you end your contract early; and
- Also, if you leave or downgrade your Broadband Plan within the first 12 months, you’ll need to repay the Joining Credit on a prorated basis.
- This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer or plans offered at a discounted rate, except for the $10 Bundle Discount if added at the time of sign-up to get $10 off your monthly broadband Plan Charge.
- This offer is not available to employees of Two Degrees Mobile Limited and Two Degrees New Zealand Limited.
- Your Joining Credit cannot be redeemed for cash, hardware or any other benefit, or applied to pay early termination charges or other charges, and cannot be transferred or assigned.
- We reserve the right to extend, change or terminate these terms and conditions and/or this offer at any time without notice.
You are deemed to have accepted these conditions when you take the steps set out in clause 3 above.