Neon Promotion Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 30 October 2020
- These terms and conditions apply to 2degrees’ offer to pay for a six-month subscription to the NEON video-on-demand service provided by SKY Network Television Limited (“NEON”).
- This Promotion is available to all customers who sign up for a 2degrees broadband Plan before 6 June 2016. 2degrees reserves the right to extend, change or terminate this Promotion at any time without notice.
- 2degrees will send all 2degrees broadband customers an email with a unique code number (“Promo Code”) when their 2degrees broadband Plan is activated.
- If you activate your Promo Code, 2degrees will pay for your subscription to NEON, in full, for a period of up to six months from the date you activate your Promo Code (“Subscription-included Period”). This six month period is in addition to any free trial you may be eligible for as a new NEON subscriber.
- By activating the Promo Code, you accept these terms and conditions.
- To use NEON, you must sign up to NEON at www.neontv.co.nz. You will need to provide your personal details to NEON, agree to and accept the NEON terms of service, and provide your credit or debit card details.
- New NEON subscribers can activate their Promo Code by entering it into the 'promo code' field which will appear during the billing details step of sign-up.
- Existing NEON subscribers will need a different type of code to new customers and need to contact 2degrees for this. We will cancel your Promo Code and issue you with a replacement Promo Code that will work for your active NEON account. Existing NEON subscribers can activate their replacement Promo Code on their NEON My Account page, by clicking “renew subscription” under the billing details section.
- You must activate your Promo Code within 30 days after you receive your Promo Code, or by 15 July 2016, whichever date is earlier.
- You can only activate your Promo Code once, and you cannot transfer your Promo Code to anyone else. Cancelling your NEON subscription during the Subscription-included Period will also cancel your Promo Code (and we will not issue you with another one), so you will not be able to re-subscribe to the NEON service without paying the monthly NEON subscription charge.
- Using NEON to stream videos will use data. While connected to your 2degrees broadband Plan at home, you will use any data entitlements available under your 2degrees broadband Plan. If you use all of your entitlements under your Plan, you will be charged the standard data rate applicable under your 2degrees broadband Plan.
Cancelling your 2degrees broadband Plan
- If your 2degrees broadband Plan is cancelled during the Subscription-included Period you will no longer be eligible to receive this Offer and the Subscription-included Period will end. Your NEON subscription will be cancelled and you will need to re-subscribe to NEON (and pay NEON's standard monthly subscription charge) if you would like to continue to use NEON. If your 2degrees broadband Plan is cancelled, you agree that we can provide your name, address and other personal information to Sky to notify SKY of your cancellation, and so that it can cancel your Promo Code.
End of the Subscription-included Period
- If you cancel your NEON subscription during the Subscription-included Period your credit or debit card will not be charged.
- Before the end of the Subscription-included Period (unless you have unsubscribed from receiving electronic messages from NEON), NEON will send you a reminder that the Subscription-included Period will end soon.
- At the end of the Subscription-included Period:
- You will be charged for NEON service at the ongoing monthly NEON subscription price. The price of a NEON subscription is subject to change.
- If you do not want to continue to pay for the NEON service you need to cancel your NEON subscription. If you cancel before the end of the last month of the Subscription-included Period you will not be charged. Otherwise NEON will charge you the monthly NEON subscription charge until you choose to cancel.