Transfer Your Number Terms & Conditions
Note: The terms and conditions set out below apply to your request to 2degrees to port your mobile phone number from your existing provider to 2degrees. 2degrees requires you to complete the Number Porting Authorisation Form, accessed through ‘Your 2degrees’ portal, and accept these terms and conditions on completion of that Form before 2degrees agrees to accept your porting request.
Read carefully and accept these terms:
- I confirm that I have the authority to request the porting of the number referred to in this Number Porting Authorisation Form.
- I understand that:
- I am porting the number above from my existing provider to Two Degrees Mobile Ltd (2degrees).
- I must use a GSM compatible handset to receive services from 2degrees.
- By porting the number above to 2degrees my current service will be disconnected and my account with my existing provider may be finalised.
- I may continue to have outstanding obligations to my existing provider. It is my responsibility to check the terms and conditions of my contract with the existing provider, in relation to the number I wish to port, to find out if I have any outstanding obligations to the provider and to discharge such obligations.
- Porting my number could incur additional costs or obligations to my existing provider, including early termination fees and/or porting fees.
- After porting my number to 2degrees some of the services I currently receive may not be supported by 2degrees, or may be accessed in a different way.
- I am further aware that:
- If I change my request to port my number at any time it may affect the date the port is completed.
- Once the number porting process has started it must be completed.
- If I want to make any changes to part, or all, of my original port request after the porting process has begun, a new port request is required.
- This Number Porting Authorisation Form is valid for 30 days from the date it is submitted.
- 2degrees is not obliged to accept my porting request.
- 2degrees will supply information from this Form to my existing provider in the porting number process.
- The information provided by me in relation to this porting request may be used for the delivery of services, fault management and handling any complaints I make. The information may also be provided to emergency services and as lawfully required by law enforcement agencies.
- 2degrees will not be liable for any loss or damage (direct or indirect) resulting from failure or delay in the porting process.
- After I have ported my number any pre pay credit balances with my existing provider may be lost.
- I authorise 2degrees to port my number listed above from my existing provider to 2degrees.