Australian Data Roaming Packs Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 28 October 2020
- These specific terms and conditions apply in addition to our Prepay Terms and Conditions and Pay Monthly Terms and Conditions and any other terms and conditions relating to any Plan offered by 2degrees and published at www.2degreesmobile.co.nz (together, the Applicable Terms). Capitalised terms not defined in these terms and conditions have the meaning described in the Applicable Terms.
- These conditions below apply when you use your Mobile Phone (or other device) in Australia and have purchased an Australian Data Roaming Pack.
- If you are travelling to Australia, you can purchase one of the following Australian Data Roaming Packs either while you are in NZ or Australia:
- $10 Aussie Roaming Pack which gives you 300MB of Australian roaming data; or
- $15 Aussie Roaming Pack which gives you 500MB of Australian roaming data.
- The Australian Data Roaming Packs can be purchased by all 2degrees Prepay and Pay Monthly customers.
- Prices are in NZ dollars. GST is exempt on usage outside of New Zealand.
- Each Australian Data Roaming Pack is valid 7 days and does not auto renew. You will lose any unused roaming data on expiry of your Australian Data Roaming Pack.
- If you use up all your Australian roaming data under your Australian Data Roaming Pack you will be charged the standard casual data rate for data roaming in Australia that is applicable to you as either a Prepay or Pay Monthly customer. See our International Roaming Terms and Conditions for more information. Worry Free Data does not apply to international data roaming.
- Australian Data Roaming Packs can only be used in Australia.
- The benefits of an Australian Data Roaming Pack that are due to expire first will be used first.
- The usage of roaming data under your Australian Data Roaming Pack is rounded up to the nearest 5.12KB increment with a minimum data usage session of up to 102.4KB.