Pack Assist Terms And Conditions
- These specific terms and conditions apply in addition to the Prepay Terms and Conditions, and the terms and conditions of any applicable Value Pack loaded on your Prepay Account. Capitalised terms not defined in these terms and conditions have the meaning described in the Prepay Terms and Conditions.
- These terms and conditions will apply to you when you have subscribed for our Pack Assist service. To subscribe, you must text ‘Assist’ to 288.
- To be eligible to subscribe for Pack Assist, you must:
(a) Be a 2degrees Prepay Plus or Prepay Standard customer;
(b) Have activated your Prepay Account at least 45 days ago; and
(c) Have made at least two successful top-ups since you activated your Prepay Account.
- Once you have successfully subscribed for the Pack Assist service, Pack Assist can loan you up to $5 credit for you to complete a Value Pack renewal.
- Pack Assist will only occur where:
(a) You do not have enough credit to renew an auto-renewing Value Pack you’ve subscribed to; and
(b) Your Prepay Account balance is not already negative; and
(c) The difference between your Prepay Account balance and the price of the Value Pack you are renewing is $5 or less.
- Once you have used Pack Assist, your Prepay Account will show a negative Prepay Account balance until you top up again.
- On your next top-up, the amount of your Pack Assist will be subtracted from the amount of your top-up. For example:
Your $19 Carryover Combo is due for renewal, but you only have $16 credit on your Prepay Account. Pack Assist will loan you $3 to complete the renewal, which takes you to a negative balance of -$3. If you top-up $25 after your Pack Assist, your new balance will be $22.
- You can unsubscribe from Pack Assist at any time by texting ‘Stop Assist’ to 288.