25% off Pay Monthly Plan for 6 months Promotion
- These terms and conditions apply to the 25% off your Pay Monthly Plan for 6 months promotion (Promotion) conducted by Two Degrees Mobile Limited (2degrees).
- These specific terms and conditions apply in addition to our Pay Monthly Terms and Conditions and 2degrees Carryover Plans Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion begins on 23 June 2020 and ends on 12 July 2020 (Promotion Period).
- If you were not a Pay Monthly customer at 12.00am on the 23rd of June 2020 and during the Promotion Period you sign up to a $40 or above Pay Monthly Plan (Eligible Plan) via:
- 2degrees stores;
- the 2degrees online store;
- 2degrees telesales; or
- JB HiFi, PB Tech, Warehouse Stationary or Heathcoates,
you will be eligible for a 25% discount (Discount) on your monthly plan fee for up to 6 consecutive months (Discount Period)
- The Discount is applied to your monthly plan fee only and excludes other additional charges, including add-ons. The Discount may not be applied until your second Bill
- Usual monthly plan fee applies after the Discount Period.
- One Discount per plan.
- You must remain on an Eligible Plan during the Discount Period to keep receiving the Discount.
- The Discount is not transferable or exchangeable, and is not available in conjunction with other offers or plans offered at a discounted rate (including Supergold or Kiwi Hero Plans).
- The Promotion is not available to Business customers and employees of 2degrees or Two Degrees New Zealand Limited.
- We assume no responsibility for, and you release 2degrees from, any loss, claim, damage, or injury as a result of your participation in this Promotion or the conduct of this Promotion generally, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- Our decisions on all matters regarding the Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We reserve the right to change or withdraw this Promotion at any time.
- You are deemed to accept these terms and conditions at the time of taking the steps set out in clause 4 above.