2degrees World Emoji Day Quiz
1. These terms and conditions apply to the 2degrees Facebook World Emoji Day Quiz (Promotion) conducted by Two Degrees Mobile Limited, 47 George Street, Auckland 1023, New Zealand (2degrees).
2. The Promotion begins on 17 July 2019 and ends 21 July 2019 (the Promotion Period).
3. To be eligible for the Promotion you must:
(a) Be a NZ resident;
(b) Be at least 18 years old or be accompanied by your legal guardian;
(c) Enter the Promotion during the Promotional Period;
(d) Not be an employee or contractor of 2degrees or its related entities: and
5. One entry per person.
6. 2degrees will select the person with the highest quiz score, or if there are multiple people with the same score, 2degrees will randomly select a winner from valid entries (Winner). The Winner will win a Samsung S10 Plus 128GB (Prize). The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be taken as cash.
7. The Winner will be privately contacted on Facebook on the Monday after the Promotion Period. If three reasonable attempts to contact the Winner have been made within 24 hours of the draw and a Winner is still unavailable, 2degrees reserves the right to choose another valid winning entry.
9. If, for any reason, 2degrees reasonably suspects that an individual has tampered with, intervened in an unauthorised or fraudulent manner, or for any other reason which may interfere or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, 2degrees reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant, take any action that may be available or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
10. 2degrees’ decisions on all matters regarding the Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. 2degrees reserves the right, acting reasonably, to extend, change, or terminate all or part of the Promotion at any time without notice
12. 2degrees assumes no responsibility for, and entrants release 2degrees from, any loss, claim, damage, or injury to person or property as a result of the entrant’s participation in the Promotion, (or the conduct of this Promotion generally), except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
13. You are deemed to accept these terms and conditions at the time of entering into the Promotion.