#2dshareathon Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to the “#2dshareathon” competition (the Competition) conducted by Two Degrees Mobile Limited, 47 George Street, Auckland 1023, New Zealand (2degrees) between 13 June 2016 and 8 July 2016 (Promotional Period).
- To be eligible for the Competition, you must:
- Be a NZ resident;
- Enter the Competition during the Promotional Period; and
- If you are 2degrees customer, be a Prepay, Pay Monthly or Business customer (a 2degrees Customer).
- By entering the Competition you agree that 2degrees may collect, hold and use your personal information in order to conduct the Competition.
- Data charges may apply for participants sharing photos who are not on the 2degrees network.
- Employees or contractors of 2degrees or its related entities may enter the Competiton but are not eligible to win a relevant Huawei P9 (Prizes).
Promotional Period and themes
- The Promotional Period is made up of four weeks. Each week is assigned a theme and requires you to share a photo for the purposes of the Competition (Photo).
- Week one runs from Monday, 13 June 2016 until 10:00am Friday 17 June 2016 (Week One). Week two runs from the afternoon of Monday, 20 June 2016 until 10:00am Friday 24 June 2016 (Week Two). Week three runs from the afternoon of Monday, 27 June 2016 until 10:00am Friday 1 July 2016 (Week Three). Week four runs from the afternoon of Monday, 4 July 2016 until 10:00am Friday 8 July 2016 (Week Four) (collectively Promotional Week) .
- You acknowledge that you have, and will continue to have, all the necessary consents, permissions, licences and rights to use the Photo.
- You grant to 2degrees a fully paid up, non-exclusive, perpetual and irrevocable licence to use, copy, modify, adapt, distribute the Photo.
Allocation of Prizes
- 2degrees, in its sole discretion, will nominate a judge to select a winner for each Promotional Week. Prizes will be awarded to the 2degrees mobile phone account used to enter the Competition (Prize Winner). The nominated judge will select the Prize Winner in their sole discretion.
- There will be one Prize Winner for each Promotional Week.
- 2degrees is not liable to you for any photos that fail to tag.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be taken as cash.
- 2degrees will notify Prize Winners by phone. If three reasonable attempts to contact a Prize Winner have been made within 24 hours of the judges’ decision and a Prize Winner is still unavailable, 2degrees reserves the right to choose another valid entry as a Prize Winner.
- If a Prize Winner is under the age of 18, the Prize must be redeemed by the parent or guardian of that Prize Winner.
- The Prize Winner must provide 2degrees with valid New Zealand postal address account to which the Prize will be delivered. 2degrees is not responsible or liable for any incorrect details provided by the Prize Winner.
- If, for any reason, 2degrees reasonably suspects that an individual has tampered with, intervened in an unauthorised or fraudulent manner, or for any other reason which may interfere or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition, 2degrees reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant, take any action that may be available or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition.
- 2degrees’ decisions on all matters regarding the Competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into. 2degrees reserves the right, acting reasonably, to extend, change, or terminate all or part of this Competition at any time without notice.
- 2degrees assumes no responsibility for, and entrants release 2degrees from, any loss, claim, damage, or injury to person or property as a result of the entrant’s participation in the Competition or the conduct of this promotion generally, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- Each participant is deemed to accept these terms and conditions at the time of entering the Competition.