Business Connect Cashback Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply in addition to the Business Terms and Conditions, Business Account Terms and Conditions, and Business Connect Terms and Conditions (as applicable).
- The Business Connect Cashback (Promotion) is available between 13 January 2016 and 31 March 2016 (the Promotion Period).
- To be eligible, you must during the Promotion Period:
(a) Successfully sign up as a new business customer to a Business Connect Plan with a 24-month Talk and Text Connection(s); or
(b) Add a new, or re-sign, a 24-month Talk and Text Connection(s) to an existing Business Connect Plan
(together, Eligible Customer).
Talk and Text Cashback
- The Promotion allows Eligible Customers to elect to receive cash back on their handset subsidy on the following basis :
(a) Receive a cash payment only of 80% of the total value of the applicable handset subsidy for each Talk and Text connection, instead of using the handset subsidy to purchase a handset; or alternatively
(b) Redeem a portion of the handset subsidy to purchase a lower value handset and receive a cash payment based on 80% of the remaining balance of the handset subsidy
(together, Talk and Text Cashback).
- The cash payment portion of the Talk and Text Cashback will be direct credited to your nominated New Zealand bank account within 60 days of your Talk and Text Connection(s) being activated and all necessary forms are received by us.
- If you terminate your Talk and Text Connection(s) or Business Connect plan prior to the end of the 24 month term, early termination charges will apply (as set out in the Business Connect Terms and Conditions, which can be found at www.2degreesmobile.co.nz/terms).
- The Talk and Text Cashback is not transferable or exchangeable.
- 2degrees reserves the right to extend, change, or terminate this Promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any time.