Crustiest Phone Competition Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to the 2degrees Crustiest phoneCompetition (Promotion) conducted by Two Degrees Mobile Limited, 47 George Street, Auckland 1023, New Zealand (2degrees).
- The Promotion begins on 1 March 2018 and ends on 14 March 2018 (Promotion Period).
- To be eligible for the Promotion you must:
(a) Be a NZ resident;
(b) Be 18 years and over;
(c) Enter the Promotion during the Promotional Period;
(d) Not be an employee or contractor of 2degrees or its related entities: and
(e) Enter the Promotion during the Promotional Period by supplying 2degrees with your name, a valid NZ postal address, email address and valid NZ phone number.
- To enter the Promotion you must take a photo of your phone and post it to 2degrees’ Facebook page or on Twitter with the hashtag #crusty2g. You may only enter once.
- Valid entries are eligible to win an allocation of mobile credit to use on the 2degrees network (Credit Prize). A Credit Prize will be available to win on each day during the Promotional Period. Each winner of a Credit Prize will be eligible to win one smartphone (Smartphone Prize). 2degrees will randomly select 1.) a winner of each Credit Prize from valid entries; and 2.) one winner for the Smartphone Prize from valid winners of each Credit Prize, (Winners). The Smartphone Prize and Credit Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be taken as cash.
- 2degrees will notify each Winner by phone. If three reasonable attempts to contact the Winner have been made within 24 hours of the draw and a Winner is still unavailable, 2degrees reserves the right to choose another valid winning entry.
- As a participant, you consent to 2degrees using your personal information and performance) in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to you.
- If, for any reason, 2degrees reasonably suspects that an individual has tampered with, intervened in an unauthorised or fraudulent manner, or for any other reason which may interfere or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, 2degrees reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant, take any action that may be available or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- 2degrees’ decisions on all matters regarding the Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 2degrees reserves the right, acting reasonably, to extend, change, or terminate all or part of the Promotion at any time without notice.
- 2degrees assumes no responsibility for, and entrants release 2degrees from, any loss, claim, damage, or injury to person or property as a result of the entrant’s participation in the Promotion, (or the conduct of this Promotion generally), except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- You are deemed to accept these terms and conditions at the time of entering into the Promotion.