Double Data Promotion Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 28 October 2020
- These terms and conditions apply in addition to the 2degrees Prepay Terms and Conditions, Carryover Combo Terms and Conditions, Pay Monthly Terms and Conditions and Carryover Plans Terms and Conditions.
- If you are a new or existing Prepay customer and purchase and/or activate a $29 or above Carryover Combo (EligibleCombo) or a new customer who joins us on a $40 or above Carryover Plan (EligiblePlan) between 21 September 2018 and 4 November 2018 (Promotion Period),and remain on the same Eligible Combo or Plan for 3 consecutive months you will be eligible to receive double your monthly data allocation on each of those3 months (Bonus Data).
- For the avoidance of doubt, if your Eligible Combo successfully auto-renews at the end of its validity period during the Promotion Period, this will count as a “purchase” for the purpose of clause 2 above.
- If you are porting from another provider during the Promotion Period, we will endeavor to apply your Bonus Data as soon as possible, but it may take up to 14 days to be applied to your Account.
- You will lose the Bonus Data if you do not have an active Eligible Combo or Plan or cancel your 2degrees Account, including porting your number to another provider.
- NZ Carryover Data can only be used in New Zealand.
- Bonus Data is not available in conjunction with any other offer. For the avoidance of doubt, Bonus Data is not available in addition to any existing Combo Reward.
- The Bonus Data is not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be taken as cash.
- Incomplete or fraudulent attempts to purchase Eligible Combos or Plans will be deemed invalid. 2degrees takes no responsibility for late or misdirected attempts.
- 2degrees’ decisions on all matters regarding this promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We reserve the right to extend, change or terminate these terms and conditions and/or this offer at any time. We’ll let you know if we do this by posting new terms on our website.
- By completing the steps set out at clause 2 during the Promotion Period, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.