Double Your Top-Up Promotion
- These terms and conditions relate to the “Port and Get Double Your Top-up” promotion conducted by Two Degrees Mobile Limited (2degrees).
- 2degrees’ Prepay Terms and Conditions apply in addition to these specific terms and conditions. If there are any discrepancies between them, these specific terms and conditions will apply.
- The promotion commences at 00.01am on 3 August 2015 and closes at 11.59pm on 4 October 2015 (“Promotion Period”).
- This promotion is only available to new 2degrees Prepay customers who port their current mobile number from their existing mobile provider (Port) to 2degrees Prepay Plus during the Promotion Period.
- If, during the Promotion Period, you:
a) Port to 2degrees Prepay Plus; and
b) Top-up at least $20 before 31 October 2015;
2degrees will credit you double the amount of your first top-up (Top-up Bonus).
- You can only get the Top-Up Bonus on your first top-up after you Port to 2degrees Prepay Plus. Only one Top-up Bonus per Port. You must make your first Top-Up before 31 October 2015 to receive the Top-Up Bonus.
- Your Top-up Bonus is not exchangeable or transferable. If you move from 2degrees Prepay Plus to 2degrees Pay Monthly during or after the Promotion Period, your Top-up Bonus will not be transferred to your Pay Monthly Account.
- You will not receive the Top-up Bonus if you are an existing 2degrees Prepay customer:
a) Porting a number to your Prepay account; or
b) During the Promotion Period, you Port to another provider, then Port back to 2degrees Prepay Plus.
- We will endeavour to apply your Top Up Bonus as soon as possible, but your Top Up bonus may take up to 7 days to be applied to your Prepay Account.
- By Porting, you agree to the Porting Terms and Conditions, available to view in Your 2degrees.
- Incomplete or fraudulent Ports will be deemed invalid. 2degrees takes no responsibility for late or misdirected Port attempts. Port requests are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by 2degrees, not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- 2degrees assumes no responsibility for, and you release 2degrees from, any loss, claim, damage, or injury to person or property as a result of your Port and participation in this promotion, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- 2degrees’ decisions on all matters regarding this promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into. 2degrees reserves the right to extend, change, or terminate this promotion at any time.
- By completing your Port during the Promotion Period, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.