Free 6GB Promotion Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 02 June 2021
- These terms and conditions apply to the Free 6GB promotion (Promotion) conducted by Two Degrees Mobile Limited (2degrees).
- The Promotion begins at 00:01am, 11 March 2016 and ends midnight on 4 September 2016 (the Promotion Period).
- Subject to clause 4, the Promotion is open to a 2degrees Pay Monthly customer (a Promotion Participant) who during the Promotion Period:
- Purchases a Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 edge (2degrees Handset) with an interest free repayment option on a $39.95 or above Plan (Eligible Plan) from the 2degrees online store or any 2degrees retailer; and
This Promotion is not open to any 2degrees Business or Prepay customers, or to employees of 2degrees.
When a Promotion Participant successfully redeems their valid Code in accordance with clause 3, they will be entitled to receive 1GB of data each month for 6 months (Bonus Data).
The first allocation of the Bonus Data will occur within 2 days of the date the Code is successfully redeemed in accordance with clause 3. Subsequent allocations of Bonus Data will occur on the monthly anniversary of the date of the first allocation.
If you do not use your full allocation of Bonus Data during a Billing month, your unused Bonus Data for that Billing month will be carried over to the following Billing month. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, this carry over NZ Data is referred to as “Carryover Data”. Carryover Data (if not used) can be accrued for up to 12 months and will expire on the day prior to the first anniversary of the Billing Date on which this Bonus Data was first allocated to you.
Your Carryover Data (if any) will always be used before the NZ Data allocation made under your Plan for that Billing month.
Use of the Bonus Data is subject to the general terms and conditions for use of 2degrees mobile telecommunications services available on 2degrees’ website at www.2degreesmobile.co.nz.
Each Promotion Participant may enter a Code into the Promotion Page only once to receive the Bonus Data.
Bonus Data must be redeemed by entering a valid Code into the Promotion Page by midnight 1 May 2016.
It is the Promotion Participant’s responsibility to enter a valid Code correctly. 2degrees takes no responsibility for Promotion Participant not receiving the Bonus Data as a result of incorrectly entering their Code.
Bonus Data is not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be taken as cash. If you move from or terminate your Eligible Plan, you will not continue to receive the Bonus Data.
2degrees is not liable to any Promotion Participant for any delays with respect to applying the Bonus Data to their 2degrees Account within any specified time frames. 2degrees is also not liable to you if you don’t receive any specified notification regarding your Bonus Data.
2degrees takes no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected entries and prizes. Entries are deemed to be received at the time the Code is inputted in the Promotion Page.
2degrees assumes no responsibility for, and entrants release 2degrees from, any loss, claim, damage, or injury to person or property as a result of the Promotion Participant’s entry into this Promotion or the conduct of this Promotion generally, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
2degrees’ decisions on all matters regarding the Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into. 2degrees reserves the right to extend, change, or terminate this Promotion at any time.
Each Promotion Participant is deemed to accept these terms and conditions at the time of taking the steps set out in clause 3 (as applicable) during the Promotion Period.
- Enters the Promotion voucher code received with the purchased 2degrees Handset (Code) into the designated 2degrees Promotion web page (Promotion Page); or
- Texts the Code to the designated 2degrees promotion number (Promotion Number).