Free Data Weekends with Huawei P20 or P20 Pro Promotion Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 23 March 2021
- These terms and conditions apply to the Free Data Weekends until 30/12/2018 with the purchase of a Huawei P20/P20 Pro handset promotion (Promotion) conducted by Two Degrees Mobile Limited (2degrees).
- The Promotion begins on 30 April 2018 and ends on 10 June 2018 (PromotionPeriod).
- Subject to clause 5, the Promotion is open to new or existing 2degrees customers on a Carryover Plan (a Participant) who, during the Promotion Period:
- purchase a Huawei P20/P20 Pro handset (2degreesHandset) from the 2degrees’ online store or any 2degrees retailer; and
- successfully download the 2degrees Data Clock App.
- Participants will receive 48 consecutive hours of free NZ data via the 2degrees Data Clock App each weekend until 30/12/18 (Free Data Weekends). Each session must be activated between 5.00pm Friday and 5.00pm Saturday or it expires. One per handset and plan.
- Participants may need to buy a 2degrees SIM card to receive the Promotion.
- Participants who end their Carryover Plan will no longer be eligible for Free Data Weekends.
- Free Data Weekends are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be taken as cash.
- 2degrees assumes no responsibility for, and Participants release 2degrees from, any loss, claim, damage, or injury to person or property as a result of the Participant’s entry into this Promotion or the conduct of this Promotion generally, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promotion is not available in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
- 2degrees’ decisions on all matters regarding the Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into. 2degrees reserves the right to extend, change, or terminate this Promotion at any time.
- Each Participant is deemed to accept these terms and conditions at the time of purchasing their 2degrees Handset during the Promotion Period.