See TEEKS in London Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 02 June 2021
- These terms and conditions apply to the 2degrees See TEEKS in London, United Kingdom competition (Promotion) conducted by Two Degrees Mobile Limited, 47 George Street, Auckland 1023, New Zealand (2degrees).
- The Promotion commences on 21 March 2018 and ends at 5:00pm on 28 March 2018 (Promotion Period).
- To be eligible for the Promotion you must:
- be a 2degrees consumer customer on a Pay Monthly mobile plan, Prepay Combo or broadband plan;
- be a NZ resident over;
- be at least 18 years old;
- enter the Promotion during the Promotional Period;
- mot be an employee or contractor of 2degrees or its related entities, or a family member of such employees or contractors;
- have a valid passport and be eligible to travel to the United Kingdom; and
- enter the Promotion during the Promotional Period by supplying 2degrees with your details including name, email address, date of birth and valid NZ phone number in the specified 2degrees promotional webpage www.2degrees.nz /perks/hottest-ticket-in-town/win-a-trip-for-2-to-london.
- Valid entries are eligible to win:
- a. one double pass to watch TEEKS perform at London, United Kingdom;
- two return economy class airfares from Auckland to London, United Kingdom; and
- seven nights accommodation in a 4 star hotel (on a share double room or share twin room basis), at London, United Kingdom,
on a (Prize).
- You can enter the Promotion only once.
- By entering the Promotion you agree that 2degrees may collect, hold and use your personal information in order to conduct the Promotion.
- From the valid entries, 2degrees will randomly draw a winner for the Prize on 30 March 2018 (Winner).
- 2degrees will contact the Winner by phone and/or email to arrange details of the Prize once 2degrees has verified the Winner’s identity. 2degrees is not responsible or liable for any incorrect details provided by the Winner.
- If three unsuccessful attempts have been made to contact a Winner over 24 hours, 2degrees reserves the right to select a new Winner from the valid entries.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash or credit.
- Travel insurance, spending money, visas and any additional travel requirements or costs including, but limited to, any transfers to, from or between the airport, hotel or concert (if required) must be arranged by the Winner at the Winner’s cost. 2degrees strongly recommends that the Winner purchase comprehensive travel insurance.
- 2degrees’ decision on all matters regarding the Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into. This includes (but is not limited to), travel dates, airline, route and hotel selection.
- 2degrees reserves the right to extend, change or terminate the Promotion at any time.
- 2degrees assumes no responsibility for, and entrants release 2degrees from any loss, claim, damage or injury to a person or property as a result of the entrant’s participation in the Promotion (including, but not limited to, the consumption of the Prize), or the conduction of the Promotion generally, including any inaccurate, lost, late or misdirected entries or prizes (except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law).
- Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.