Two Hours Free Data Hours until 31 March 2022 Promotion
Last updated: 04 November 2021
- If you:
- are a Prepay customer with an active:
- $10 fortnightly plan;
- $15 fortnightly plan;
- $20 fortnightly plan;
- $19 monthly plan;
- $30 monthly plan;
- $40 monthly plan;
- $55 monthly plan;
- $70 plan monthly plan; or
- are a Pay Monthly customer with an active $40, $60 or $80 plan,
(collectively, Eligible Plan); and
- download and register on the Data Clock app,
you will get two hours of free data each day until 31 March 2022 (Free Data Hours).
- For the avoidance of doubt, the monthly $85 Prepay Plan and retired $85 Pay Monthly Plan are not eligible for Free Data Hours.
- Free Data Hours:
- may be made available by 2degrees to you in either a one 2-hour session per day or two x one-hour sessions per day (Data Clock Session) at 2degrees’ discretion via the Data Clock app. See Data Clock app for details including downloading the Data Clock app, and
- can only be used in NZ; and
- each Data Clock Session must be used as either a continuous 1-hour session or a continuous 2-hour session as applicable; and
- do not carryover and immediately expire if it is not used on the applicable calendar day; and
- are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- If you end your Eligible Plan you will not get Free Data Hours.
- All Data Clock data (including Free Data Hours) is subject to our Fair Use Policy and maximum data speeds on Endless Plans and Data Clock reduce to 1 Mbps after 40GB of data is used per month, per person/connection. Hotspotting speeds may also be reduced further during periods of network congestion and slower data speeds may be experienced generally during such congestion.
- We reserve the right to change or terminate these terms and conditions or Free Data Hours at any time. If applicable, we’ll let you know if we do this by posting new terms on our website.
- By completing the steps set out at clause 2, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions