2 months free and 15% off Business Mobile Plans Promotion for NZ Chambers of Commerce Members
- These terms and conditions apply to the 2 months free and 15% off Business Mobile Plans promotion for NZ Chamber of Commerce Members (“Promotion”) conducted by Two Degrees Mobile Limited (“2degrees”).
- These specific terms and conditions apply in addition to our Business Terms and Conditions, Business Account Terms and Conditions and any relevant Plan Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion begins on 1st July 2023 and ends on 31st October 2023 or when we withdraw the Promotion (whichever is earlier) (“Promotion Period”).
- If you
- are a member of the NZ Chambers of Commerce (including any regional chamber) and you are able to show us your membership number:
- were not a 2degrees business customer at 12:00am on 1st July 2023 and
- during the Promotion Period you sign up to any Business Choice or Business Connect business plans (each an “Eligible Plan”) we will credit your account with your monthly base plan fee for a period of two (2)months (“Plan Credit”) and you will be eligible for a 15% discount on all Business Connect, Business Choice Carryover $38, $45, $58, $80 and Endless $70, and Endless Team Plans (“Discount”) on your monthly base plan fee for as long as you stay on the same Plan.
- The Plan Credit and Discount is applied to your monthly plan fee only and excludes other additional charges, including add-ons.
- The Discount may not be applied until your second Bill.
- One Plan Credit and Discount per plan.
- You must remain on the Eligible Plan you signed up to during the Promotion Period to keep receiving the Discount. If you change to another Plan at any time, the Discount will not be applied.
- The Plan Credit and Discount is not transferable or exchangeable and is not available in conjunction with other offers or plans offered at a discounted rate.
- We reserve the right to change or withdraw this Promotion or any of the Eligible Plans at any time.
- You are deemed to accept these terms and conditions at the time of taking the steps set out in clause 4 above.
Article last updated on