SuperGold customers are eligible for a $10 discount on Pay Monthly mobile plans and another $5 off Home Broadband or Rural Broadband plans. Sign up to both and you will be eligible for our $10 bundle discount to save $25 in total.
If you're an existing 2degrees Pay Monthly or Broadband customer click here to get your discount.
*Fair use policy applies
^Endless Data/Data Hour/Data Clock: Allocated plan data at max speeds then reduced max speeds of 1.2mbps. Data Hour/Data Clock max speeds everyday for 40GB/m then reduced max speeds of 1.2mbps. At reduced speeds your experience will be impacted. Hotspotting speeds may be reduced further during periods of network congestion. Register on the Data Clock app for your free hour of data per day. See www.2degrees.nz/data-clock for details on registering for the Data Clock app.
Carryover Data: Can be carried over for up to 12 months. If you downgrade your plan a max of 20GB can be transferred to new eligible plan. Monthly Plan data used first then Carryover Data. T&Cs apply.
What you’ll love
Curious types can click the icons to reveal more information.
Free Data Hour
Kiwi call centre
Do you have a 2degrees Pay Monthly mobile plan?
*The average download peak time speeds for the Unlimited and Ultimate Unlimited Plans are specific to our Plans while the average upload peak speeds are the average for all Fibre300 and FibreMax plans (as applicable) in the MBNZ programme. Average peak speeds from MBNZ Spring 2022 report is based on data collected between 15 June and 14 July 22. The speed you experience at any given time may be higher or lower than these averages and depends on factors including the performance of your modem, location of the server, your computer/phone and how your wifi has been setup.
For more info on choosing a broadband plan that’s right for you and the factors which may impact your broadband speed, here are the Things you should know.
What you'll love
Kiwi call centre
Free standard install
Bundle and save
- Broadband Terms and Conditions
- Promotions Terms and Conditions
- 2degrees Broadband Offer Summary
- Prime Video on us for 12 months Terms and Conditions
Broadband promotion offer:
Offer available for a limited time. New customers on a 12 month Unlimited ADSL, VDSL or Fibre Broadband Plan only. Standard plan charge applies are 12 months.
$15 rental modem shipping and non-standard installation fees apply. Early exit fees apply if you end your plan within 12 months. A fee will be payable if you do not return your modem to us when you leave. Plan Discount: Standard plan charge after 12 months. Excludes other charges including overage. Prime Video: Valid for 12 months after the date of activation. Offer subject to change. Cancel anytime. Amazon.com, Inc. and its affiliates are not sponsors of this promotion. Must activate within 30 days of receiving the activation link email. Prime Video is $8/month after the promotion period. Prime Video and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. $100 Prezzy Card: Must redeem card via gift portal within 1 month of Broadband activation. Card may take up to 28 days from redemption to be delivered. Standard prezzy card terms apply. Card is non-transferable or exchangeable and non-redeemable for cash. Broadband and Promotion T&Cs apply.
5G only available in selected limited areas in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch. Wireless Broadband only available in selected 4G coverage areas with sufficient network capacity.
Offer available to new 2degrees customers joining a 12 month term only. Standard plan charge applies after 12 months. Eligible Pay Monthly Plan and Broadband Plan required. Applied as a credit for the first 2 months. Excludes any other charges including overage. $15 rental modem shipping and early exit fees apply. A fee will be payable if you do not return your rental modem to us when you leave. Promotion and Wireless Broadband T&Cs apply.
- 2degrees offers a range of broadband options including Fibre, Wireless 4G and 5G, VDSL and ADSL, depending on your location.
- Fair Use Policy applies to Unlimited Wireless Broadband.
- Broadband speeds can be impacted by your modem’s performance, the number of devices connected to your modem, server location, your device settings, and your WiFi setup.
- Wireless broadband speeds can be impacted by the distance between your modem and a cell site, the level of usage of a particular cell site by others, and network capability.
- To help you pick the right plan for your needs, please use our handy address checker on the page above. If you’re looking for independent information* on the type of broadband connections available at your address, please refer to the Broadband Map NZ (* This information is not acquired, maintained, or verified by 2degrees Mobile Limited. We accept no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided therein).
- You can also check your personal broadband data usage through our app or online at Your 2degrees. Depending on your usage, you can then decide if you want to switch plans.
- If your plan includes a modem from us, it will be capable of delivering the speeds we advertise for the plan you’ve chosen. But we cannot make the same guarantees if you choose to bring your own modem.
- If you choose to add a landline to your broadband plan, you can bring your existing landline number with you. This applies even if you are switching from a copper line connection to a VoIP connection. Alternatively, you can also ask for a new landline number to be assigned to your 2degrees account.
- We have specific responsibilities for the marketing of broadband via codes set by NZ Telecommunications Forum. You can find more about these codes here. If you don’t think we’ve done a great job, or met these responsibilities, you can find our complaints process here.
- You can also raise a matter with the Telecommunications Disputes Resolution (TDR) who are an independent body who help manage complaints – tdr.org.nz
Prime Video on Us for 12 months:
- You must be on a 12-month unlimited broadband plan to be eligible.
- Prime Video on us is valid for 12 months after the date of activation.
- You have 30 days from the date of activation of your eligible broadband plan to activate your Prime Video subscription.
- One new Prime Video subscription per eligible 2degrees broadband plan connection.
- If you have an existing Prime Video subscription, you’ll just need to cancel this and start again with a new account to get the offer.
- Streaming Prime Video uses data. Any data use incurred from watching Prime Video will count towards your monthly broadband allowance.
- You can cancel your Prime Video subscription at any time.
- Early termination charge applies if you disconnect your 2degrees broadband before the end of your broadband term.
- If you want to keep enjoying Prime Video after your year on us is up, your Prime Video charge will automatically be applied to your 2degrees broadband bill.
- After 12 months from your activation of Prime Video, the standard monthly charge for Prime Video of $8 will apply.
- Customer queries relating to the Prime Video service or content should be directed to Prime Video.
- Not available on 2degrees Business plans.
- Offer is not redeemable or refundable for cash and cannot be exchanged for Amazon Gift Cards.
- Offer is subject to change, and restrictions apply.
- Prime Video, and all related logos and motion marks are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc.
- 2degrees Broadband Terms and Conditions apply.