Get reliable wireless broadband on our 4G or 5G networks – ideal if you just want broadband without messy cables or complicated installations. We also offer unlimited plans, so you don’t have to worry about running out of data. However, if you have an existing unlimited broadband connection and don’t use heaps of data every month, our capped plans might be right for you. While 4G Wireless Broadband is more widely available, 5G is only available in limited areas of Auckland, Wellington, and Christchurch for now.
*Wireless broadband speeds can be impacted by the distance between your modem and a cell site, the level of usage of a particular cell site by others, network capability, and the number of devices connected to your modem. Feel free to use our address checker to explore other broadband options which might also be available at your address. For more info on choosing a broadband plan that’s right for you and the factors which may impact your broadband speed, here are the Things you should know. Wireless Broadband plan only available for use at authorised address.
What is Wireless Broadband?
Support to get you started
30-day risk free guarantee
Kiwi call centre
Or do you need...
- 2degrees offers a range of broadband options including Fibre, Wireless 4G and 5G, VDSL and ADSL, depending on your location.
- Fair Use Policy applies to Unlimited Wireless Broadband.
- Broadband speeds can also be impacted by your modem’s performance, server location, your device settings, and your WiFi setup.
- To help you pick the right plan for your needs, please use our handy address checker on the page above. If you’re looking for independent information* on the type of broadband connections available at your address, please refer to the Broadband Map NZ (* This information is not acquired, maintained, or verified by 2degrees Mobile Limited. We accept no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided therein)
- You can also check your personal broadband data usage through our app or online at Your 2degrees. Depending on your usage, you can then decide if you want to switch plans.
- If your plan includes a modem from us, it will be capable of delivering the speeds we advertise for the plan you’ve chosen.
- We have specific responsibilities for the marketing of broadband via codes set by NZ Telecommunications Forum. You can find more about these codes here. If you don’t think we’ve done a great job, or met these responsibilities, you can find our complaints process here.
- You can also raise a matter with the Telecommunications Disputes Resolution (TDR) who are an independent body who help manage complaints – tdr.org.nz