Get reliable wireless broadband on our 4G network – ideal if you just want broadband without messy cables or complicated installations. If you have an existing unlimited broadband connection but don’t use heaps of data every month, it might be worth the switch.
*Wireless broadband speeds can be impacted by the distance between your modem and a cell site, the level of usage of a particular cell site by others, network capability, and the number of devices connected to your modem. Feel free to use our address checker to explore other broadband options which might also be available at your address. For more info on choosing a broadband plan that’s right for you and the factors which may impact your broadband speed, here are the Things you should know. Wireless Broadband plan only available for use at authorised address.
Get started fast
Easy as setup
Support to get you started
30-day network guarantee
Kiwi call centre
Or do you need...
- 2degrees offers a range of broadband options including Fibre, Wireless 4G, VDSL and ADSL, depending on your location.
- Broadband speeds can also be impacted by your modem’s performance, server location, your device settings, and your WiFi setup.
- To help you pick the right plan for your needs, please use our handy address checker on the page above. If you’re looking for independent information* on the type of broadband connections available at your address, please refer to the Broadband Map NZ (* This information is not acquired, maintained, or verified by 2degrees Mobile Limited. We accept no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided therein)
- You can also check your personal broadband data usage through our app or online at Your 2degrees. Depending on your usage, you can then decide if you want to switch plans.
- If your plan includes a modem from us, it will be capable of delivering the speeds we advertise for the plan you’ve chosen.