Work from Home Fibre
Work from Home Fibre (WFH) does what it says on the tin – delivering business grade broadband through a dedicated Fibre connection to your employees’ homes. With speeds up to 900/400Mbps, you and your team can enjoy fast uploads and clear video conferencing to keep work ticking along smoothly.
Home in on security
Home in on speed
Uploads made easy
Video, on demand
2degrees makes business sense
Ultra fast fibre
Kiwi customer care
- *Fair Use Policy applies. Unlimited calling includes direct dial calls made to standard NZ & Australian landlines and mobiles. Excludes premium and other chargeable calls.
- Early termination charges apply to fixed-term Plans including a $299 early exit fee, see Business Broadband Plan Terms and Conditions.
- Connection, Modem and Delivery charges apply to open term Plans.
- Additional charges may apply to non-standard installations and changes to Connections/Services.
- Stated speeds are up to the stated amount and are based on theoretical maximums, actual speeds will vary.
- To get the best possible performance with 2degrees Ultra-fast Fibre, we recommend:
- Using a 2degrees Modem
- A high-spec laptop or PC cabled directly into your modem with an Ethernet cable, and ensure all your laptop or PC’s drivers are up to date, and nothing else is running on the internet connection at the same time.
- The latest version of your browser.
- Speeds can only be guaranteed when accessing the internet over a wired connection.
- Smart/Basic Phone Lines in power outage: Smart/Basic Phone Lines and power operated services running over your landline for any type of connection (eg cordless phones and medical and security alarms which don’t have batteries) won’t work in a power outage. This means you can’t call 111. If you don’t have a mobile phone and you’re at particular risk of calling 111, you could qualify as a Vulnerable Consumer. Click here for further details.
- Business Broadband T&Cs: See full terms and conditions.