Reset your PIN
Check your balance
Manage your bills
Manage your Add-ons
Not on 2degrees?
Things you need to know
No, it’s free if you’re accessing the 2degrees App using your 2degrees SIM card and you're in NZ. However, if you are connected via WiFi, the App will use your WiFi allowance just like any other site that you browse on your phone.
Yes, you can, as a Team Member rather than the main Business Account holder, but you won't be able to view the account balance or pay the bill.
To get the best experience from our App and its features, we recommend you always have latest version of it installed on your phone, as well as keeping your device's operating system updated to the latest version available.
- iOS8 Users - You’ll be able to get older versions of our App - Versions 4 – 4.2
- iOS9 and above Users - You’ll be able to get the newer versions of our App – Versions 4.3 and above when they’re ready. You’ll need these versions to enjoy the new features we add to the App.
- To update your iPhone's operating system, select Settings > General > Software Update and follow the steps.
- 4.9 and above users – you’ll be able to get App version 4.9 and above
Yes, the App will work on iPads or Android tablets. However, as it has been designed for phones, the resolution on larger screens may not be as sharp. iPads will require iOS8 or above and Android devices will need to be using version 4.1 or above.
To reset your ‘Your 2degrees’ password, you're sent a temporary password via text. Tablets cannot receive texts so to reset your password, you'll need to pop your SIM from your tablet into a phone, or call us on 200 and we’ll help you out.
- Top Up your or someone else’s Prepay number with a credit card, POLi or voucher