2degrees Social Media Competition and Giveaways Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- By participating in any competition or giveaway advertised by Two Degrees Mobile Limited (2degrees) on its Facebook page and/or other social media channels (Competition) you are deemed to have accepted these general terms and conditions.
- These general terms and conditions shall be read subject to any further or additional terms and conditions for the competition. The further or additional terms and conditions shall prevail in the event of a conflict with any of these general terms and conditions.
- The Promoter of the Competition is 2degrees. The Promoter may communicate or advertise this promotion using Facebook or Instagram. However, the Competition is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and/or other Social Media channels. You completely release Facebook and/or other Social Media channels from any and all liability associated with this Competition.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is only open to eligible 2degrees customers. If the Competition is limited to a specific customer segment this will be specified in the Competition Facebook post and/or Social Media channels. All Competitions are open to New Zealand residents only and are not open to employees of 2degrees, its agents, contractors, consultants, or their families or to other persons assisting with the Competition.
- Entrants must follow the instructions on the Competition Facebook post and/or other Social Media channel to enter this Competition.
- To be eligible to win the Competition you must be a New Zealand resident, aged 18 years or older and meet any other specified eligibility and entry requirements for the Competition.
- The Competition entry closing, and opening dates will be specified on the Competition Facebook post and/or other Social Media channel.
- 2degrees is not responsible or liable for any late, lost or misdirected entries or for any problems or technical malfunctions which may result in delay or failure to enter you into the draw.
- All entries to this Competition become the property of 2degrees and will not be returned to the entrants.
- The winner(s) will be drawn as specified by the Facebook Competition post and/or other Social Media channel. The prize winner(s) will receive the prize that is advertised on either the Facebook Competition post, the Facebook Competition photo and/or other Social Media channel. 2degrees accepts no responsibility or liability for any prize winner’s enjoyment of any prize or any other costs and expenses that may be incurred by the prize winner relating to the prize or the winner’s enjoyment of that prize (including any travel related costs where relevant and unless otherwise specified in the Facebook Competition post and/or other Social Media channel).
- 2degrees will endeavour to notify each of the prize winners by email, direct message via Social Media, text or phone. However, if the winner cannot be reached within three working days, we may redraw a new prize winner without liability to any person. 2degrees reserves the right to contact the selected winners by other means.
- Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. 2degrees takes no responsibility for entries or prizes that are lost or destroyed.
- Accepting the prize constitutes a winners consent to be photographed and/or interviewed by 2degrees and for 2degrees to use his or her name, city/town of residence, competition entry and/or photographs and interviews for Competition or publicity purposes without compensation. This includes on 2degrees website, direct and social media channels.
- The decisions of 2degrees on all matters relating to this Competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into. 2degrees reserves the right to verify the validity of an entry or a winner's right to redeem the prize in accordance with these terms and conditions. 2degrees reserves the right to amend the prizes offered and these terms and conditions and in its absolute discretion cancel the competition at any time and without prior notice.
- To the extent permitted by law, 2degrees excludes any liability it may have to you arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Competition.
Article last updated on