2degrees Business Mobile Data Plan T&Cs (pre 23 April 2015) (Retired)
- These terms and conditions apply in addition to our Pay Monthly Terms and Conditions and the Business Account Terms and Conditions. If there is any inconsistency between these Business Mobile Data Plan Terms and Conditions, the Pay Monthly Terms and Conditions, or the Business Account Terms and Conditions, these Business Mobile Data Plan Terms and Conditions will prevail.
- Unless stated otherwise, capitalised terms used in these Business Mobile Data Plan Terms and Conditions shall have the meaning given to them in the Pay Monthly Terms and Conditions and the Business Account Terms and Conditions, and reference to:
“Business Mobile Data Plan” means a Plan described in clause 5 of these Business Mobile Data Plan Terms and Conditions.
- The rates and conditions below apply when you use your Mobile Phone (or other device) in New Zealand only and have subscribed to a Business Mobile Data Plan.
- Unless otherwise stated, all rates are inclusive of GST.
- Subject to these terms and conditions, each of your Team Members may sign up to one of the following Business Mobile Data Plans on a Freedom Term:
|Plan Charge (per month)
|Data Validity Period
|500MB NZ Data Plan*
|500MB NZ Data
|1GB NZ Carryover Data Plan
|1GB NZ Data
|Carryover up to 1 year
|3GB NZ Carryover Data Plan
|3GB NZ Data
|Carryover up to 1 year
* The 500MB NZ Data Plan does not include Carryover Data.
- NZ Data is allocated on your Billing Date and can only be used in New Zealand.
- The NZ Data allocation under a Business Mobile Data Plan will be pro-rated up to the Billing Date following activation of that Business Mobile Data Plan, and thereafter will be allocated on each Billing Date.
- If a Team Member is signed up to the 500MB NZ Data Plan, the NZ Data under that Plan is valid for one month, expiring on your next Billing Date.
- If a Team Member is signed up to a 1GB or 3GB NZ Carryover Data Plan and does not use their full allocation of NZ Data during your Billing month, the unused NZ Data for that Billing month will be carried over to the following Billing month. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, this carry over NZ Data is referred to as “Carryover Data”. Carryover Data (if not used) can be accrued for up to 12 months and will expire on the day prior to the first anniversary of the Billing Date on which this NZ Data was first allocated to you. During any Billing month, your Carryover Data (if any) will always be used before the NZ Data allocation for that Billing month.
- If a Team Member consumes all the NZ Data under their Business Mobile Data Plan in any month you will be charged the applicable out of bundle rate per MB for that Team Member in accordance with our Pay Monthly Standard Rates Terms & Conditions until a new allocation of NZ Data is made on your next Billing Date.
- Data usage per session is rounded up to the nearest 5.12KB increment. Minimum data usage per session of 20.48KB applies for the 500MB Business Mobile Data Plan, and 51.2KB applies for the 1GB and 3GB Business NZ Carryover Data Plans.
- You can terminate a Team Member’s Freedom Term (or month to month) Business Mobile Data Plan at any time prior to your next Billing Date by calling Customer Care on 200.
- The termination of a Freedom Term Business Mobile Data Plan will be effective on your next Billing Date. If the request for the termination is made on your Billing Date, the Team Member’s Business Mobile Data Plan will terminate on your following Billing Date. Your next Bill following that termination will show, in respect of that terminated Plan, the final month’s Plan Charge and any other Charges incurred up to your next Billing Date, and you are liable to pay those amounts to 2degrees.
- You can change a Team Member’s Business Mobile Data Plan to another Business Mobile Data Plan under your Business Account at any time by calling Customer Care. You cannot change a Team Member’s Business Mobile Data Plan to another plan or service made available by 2degrees that is not a Business Mobile Data Plan.
- The transfer of a Team Member’s Business Mobile Data Plan will be effective on your next Billing Date. Your Bill will be adjusted to the new Business Mobile Data Plan benefits from that Billing Date. We will apply your Plan transfer charge on that Bill.
- We may refuse to change a Team Member’s Business Mobile Data Plan to another Business Mobile Data Plan if you have not paid all of the outstanding Charges under your Business Account.
Article last updated on