Business Mobile Broadband Plan Terms and Conditions (Retired)
- These specific terms and conditions apply in addition to our standard Pay Monthly Terms and Conditions and the Business Account Terms and Conditions and will prevail in the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and the Pay Monthly Terms and Conditions, the Business Account Terms and Conditions and any other specific terms and conditions that relate to a Business Mobile Broadband Plan.
- Capitalised terms not defined herein have the meaning given to them in the Pay Monthly Terms and Conditions and the Business Account Terms and Conditions
- Subject to these terms and conditions, each of your Team Members may sign up to one of the following Business Mobile Broadband Plans on a month to month, 12 month or 24 month term:
|Plan Name||Plan Charge (per month)||Plan Benefits||Data Validity Period||Business Bonus|
|Incl GST||Excl GST||National Data||Mobile Broadband Zone Data||12 month term||24 month term|
|Mobile Broadband $20.95||$20.95||$18.22||N/A||1GB||N/A||$0||$40|
|Mobile Broadband $50.95||$50.95||$44.30||N/A||3GB||2 months||$0||$99|
|Mobile Broadband $99.95||$99.95||$86.91||N/A||12GB||6 months||$99||$199|
- Mobile Broadband Zone Data cannot be used outside our Mobile Broadband Zones.
- Mobile Broadband Zone Data allocation under a Business Mobile Broadband Plan will be pro-rated up to the Billing Date following activation of that Business Mobile Broadband Plan and thereafter will be allocated on each Billing Date. The Mobile Broadband Zone Data allocated on each Billing Date will expire in accordance with the Data Validity Period for each Mobile Broadband Data Plan as set in the table in clause 3 of these terms and conditions. Depending on the Data Validity Period of the applicable Business Mobile Broadband Plan, any unused data within the monthly allocation will be carried over to the following month and can be used until the expiry of the Data Validity Period. For example, on the Business Mobile Broadband $99.95 Plan you will be allocated 12GB of Mobile Broadband Zone Data on each Billing Date and you will be able to use each allocation of 12GB up to 6 months from each Billing Date.
- If a Team Member consumes all the Mobile Broadband Zone Data available under their Business Mobile Broadband Plan in any Billing month they will be required to purchase a Data Value Pack to be able to continue using data services until a new allocation of Mobile Broadband Zone Data is made under the Business Mobile Broadband Plan on your next Billing Date. You will be charged for any Data Value Pack purchased by a Team Member under their applicable Plan.
- Mobile Broadband Zone Data usage per session is rounded up to the nearest 5.12KB increment. Minimum data usage per session of 102.4KB applies.
- On completion of your 12 month or 24 month term, you will continue on your Business Mobile Broadband Plan on a month to month term until your Business Mobile Broadband Plan is terminated by you or us, or you transfer to another Plan or Service made available by 2degrees. For the avoidance of doubt, you will not be able to re-sign your Business Mobile Broadband Plan to a new term.
- You are not able to transfer your current Business Mobile Broadband Plan to a new Business Mobile Broadband Plan.
- You may be able to transfer your current Business Mobile Broadband Plan to another Plan or Service made available by 2degrees and you may be liable to pay Plan transfer charges for such a transfer in accordance with any terms and conditions published by 2degrees on its website at www.2degreesmobile.co.nz. See our Business Mobile Broadband Plan ETCs and PTCs Terms and Conditions for more information on Plan transfer charges for Business Mobile Broadband Plans.
- Any transfer of your Business Mobile Broadband Plan to a new Plan or Service will be effective on your next Billing Date. Your Bill will be adjusted to the new Plan or Service from that Billing Date. We will apply your Plan transfer charge on your next Bill.
- We may refuse to transfer your Business Mobile Broadband Plan to another Plan or Service if you have not paid all of the outstanding Charges under your Business Account.
- The Business Bonus is a discount on the price of a handset or other mobile device which can be redeemed at a 2degrees store or retailer.
- The Business Bonus is available on a 12 month or 24 month Business Mobile Broadband Plan. The amount of Business Bonus for each fixed term Business Mobile Broadband Plan is stated in the table above in clause 3 of these terms and conditions. You will be entitled to the Business on successful activation of the applicable Business Mobile Broadband Plan.
- For the avoidance of doubt, a Business Bonus is not available in respect of month to month Business Mobile Broadband Plans or for Team Members who are transferring their existing Plan or Service to a Business Carryover Plan.
- If the value of your Business Bonus is greater than the price of your chosen handset or device, or you decide not to purchase a handset or device, then you may be issued a store voucher for the amount of your remaining Business Bonus entitlement.
- The store voucher is redeemable on any item offered for sale in the store at which signed you up to the Business Mobile Broadband Plan.
- Store vouchers will be subject to the terms and conditions applied by the store that issued the store voucher to you. Refer to the store voucher or contact the store for further information.
- The Business Bonus is not available in conjunction with any other handset subsidy offered.
Article last updated on