Pool Plan Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to customers on an eligible Carryover Plan with one or more Pool Plans and apply in addition to the Carryover Plan Terms and Conditions, Unlimited Plan Terms and Conditions, Pay Monthly Terms & Conditions and Shared Data Terms & Conditions, and any other specific terms and conditions applicable to a Plan or Account with 2degrees.
- In the case of inconsistency with these terms and the Carryover Plan Terms and Conditions, Unlimited Plan Terms and Conditions, Pay Monthly Terms and Conditions, Shared Data Terms & Conditions or any other specific terms and conditions applicable to a Plan or Account with 2degrees, these terms will prevail. Unless stated otherwise, capitalised terms used in these terms and conditions shall have the same meaning given to them in the Carryover Plan Terms and Conditions, Unlimited Plan Terms and Conditions or Pay Monthly Terms and Conditions, Shared Data Terms & Conditions provided that reference to:
“Pool Plan Leader” means a 2degrees customer on an Eligible Leader Plan on your Account;
“Eligible Leader Plan” means a 2degrees Carryover Plan or an Unlimited Plan on your Account which is eligible to add Pool Plans or Unlimited Pool Plans;
“Pool Plan” means a Connection on your Account that shares an Eligible Leader Plan’s allocation of texts, calls and data (or “Unlimited Pool Plan” if the Eligible Leader Plan is an Unlimited Plan);
“Pool Plan Member” means a new 2degrees customer or an existing Pay Monthly customer who is already on your Account; and
“you” means the Account Owner who has set up CCA/DDA authority on your Account.
- If you are a Pool Plan Leader on:
- a $55 or $70 Carryover Plan, you may add up to 4 Pool Plans to your Account; or
- an Unlimited Plan, you may add up to 3 Unlimited Pool Plans to your Account.
You then become the Pool Plan Leader and each Connection that you add to your Account as a Pool Plan becomes a Pool Plan Member.
- The rates and conditions below apply per Pool Plan. All rates are inclusive of GST.
- Pool Plan benefits are as follows:
|$25 Pool Plan per plan
|Unlimited* Calls to NZ and Aussie**
|Unlimited* Text to NZ and Aussie**
|Share of Eligible Leader Plan’s data entitlement or
|Unlimited* data for an Unlimited Pool Plan. Max speeds reduce to 1 Mbps after 40GB per month (per person/connection) & hotspotting speeds may be reduced further during periods of network congestion
*Fair Use Policy applies. **Aussie excludes Norfolk Is.
- Our Fair Use Policy applies to Unlimited Text, Calls and Data. For the avoidance of doubt, your use of Unlimited Text, Calls and Data are only available for person to person use consistent with our estimate of reasonable use of this service (referencing standard and/or estimated customer profiles). We may take action if we consider you or a Pool Plan Member’s use to be in breach of the Fair Use Policy. Please ensure that you and your Pool Plan Leader and Pool Plan Member’ have read and understood our Fair Use Policy, which forms part of the Pay Monthly Terms and Conditions (and the Unlimited Plan Terms and Conditions) and is published by us at www.2degreesmobile.co.nz/termsofuse/fair-use-policy/.
- For each Pool Plan or Unlimited Pool Plan that is successfully set up, you will be charged $25 (incl. GST) each Billing Month (or part month) while that connection remains a Pool Plan Member. For the avoidance of doubt, if you activate or terminate a Pool Plan Member part way through your Billing Month, Charges for that Pool Plan Member will not be pro-rated for that part month.
- The Pool Plan Member Charges will be billed on each Billing Date following the date of successful activation of a Pool Plan. If a Pool Plan is activated on your Billing Date, Pool Plan Charges in respect of that Pool Plan Member will be billed on the following Billing Date.
- If your Account has an Eligible Leader Plan and you want to add a Pool Plan to your account with 2degrees, you will need to either sign up in a 2degrees store or call our Customer Care centre.
- You must also set up and maintain CCA/DDA on your Account in accordance with our CCA/DDA T&Cs.
- You may have to set up Data Sharing with the Pool Plan Members once their connections have been activated to start sharing data. Pool Plan Members cannot share data with other users. Data Sharing T&Cs apply. You cannot share data if the Eligible Leader Plan is an Unlimited Plan. Each Unlimited Pool plan is allocated a separate allocation of unlimited* data.
- 2degrees will then contact the proposed Pool Plan Member to obtain their authority to be added to the Pool Plan Leader’s account on the Pool Plan.
- Once the Pool Plan Member’s authority has been obtained, you will be responsible for:
- any Charges that the Pool Plan Leader and any Pool Plan Member incurs including roaming, Add Ons, and international and premium calls over and above the relevant monthly Plan charges; and
- any MRO repayments for any handsets, accessories or other devices added your Account including any relating to any handsets used by the Pool Plan Leader or a Pool Plan Member on your Account.
- If you terminate the Eligible Leader Plan on your Account, or change that Eligible Leader Plan to a Carryover Plan which is not an Eligible Leader Plan:
- a remaining Pool Plan Member will automatically be transferred to the $55 Carryover Plan (or its equivalent if that Plan has been retired) which will now be the Eligible Leader Plan on your Account;
- any remaining Pool Plan Members will remain Pool Plan Members on the new Eligible Leader’s Plan; and
- you will be liable to pay for any relevant Plan Charges and any other Charges incurred by the new Pool Plan Leader and each remaining Pool Plan Member.
- You may terminate any Pool Plan or Unlimited Pool Plan at any time. You will be charged the relevant Pool Plan or Unlimited Pool Plan Charge, and any other Charges incurred by that Pool Plan Member, up to your next Billing Date.
- You may change the Pool Plan Leader’s Eligible Plan to another Eligible Leader Plan, subject to these terms and conditions and any other terms and conditions applicable to those Services, Plans or Accounts.
- You (except if you’re on the Unlimited Pool Plan) and the Pool Plan Leader may purchase Add Ons (including Data Packs) and Data Clock in conjunction with your and the Pool Plan Leader’s Plans and in accordance with the specific terms and conditions relating to those Add Ons as published by 2degrees on its website at www.2degreesmobile.co.nz.
- The Pool Plan Members may purchase Add Ons (excluding Data Packs) and Data Clock in conjunction with your and the Pool Plan Leader’s Plans in accordance with the specific terms and conditions relating to those Add Ons as published by 2degrees on its website at www.2degreesmobile.co.nz.
- You and the Pool Plan Leader or may add up to 1 interest free handset per Pool Plan Member. Any interest free handsets may be eligible for Trade Up.
- You, the Pool Plan Leader and the Pool Plan Members may adjust their Spend Limit.
- The Pool Plan Leader may share data with a third party 2degrees connection in accordance with our Data Sharing T&Cs.
- Pool Plan Members are additional connections added to the Pool Plan Leader’s Eligible Plan on your Account. Pool Plan Members, and Pool Plan Leaders who are not also Account Owners, do not have an Account with 2degrees.