Lean on our experts to help you deliver complex projects with our comprehensive set of professional services capabilities.
Make the most of your resources and time by leveraging our technological and infrastructure know how and team of experts.
Bring one of our Project Managers on board and you can enjoy the expertise of an accredited Project Manager to take the lead in ensuring your project gets across the line and manages the process from the get-go. Our PMs can work onsite with you or from our offices and can manage everything including stakeholder, engineering and third-party vendor liaison.
Our Professional Services team can help you in many ways including:
- Network & Voice engineering services to help you successfully adopt new technologies, while staying aligned with core business objectives
- Project Management / Implementation services enable the successful deployment of your solution
- Ongoing support for operations and management, from managed LAN services, to equipment logistics, and more.
Enterprise Project Management Services
Our Enterprise Project Management Services provide medium and enterprise grade businesses the comfort of focused project management by an appointed 2degrees Project Manager. Having one of our Project Managers delivers greater control over deployments as well as helping guide you through to the delivery of their end to end solution.
Project Management services to fit your business needs
We know that no project is ever the same, so you have the freedom to select which level of help you need.
- Coordinator Standard for projects with a lower perceived risk
- Coordinator Plus for an enhanced coordinator offering with added reporting and management
- Full Project Management for the comfort of having focused management by an appointed 2degrees Project Manager
Our Professional Services Team
Depending on your project, you can rely on any or all of our specialist capabilities:
- Large team of network specialists skilled in deploying, supporting, managing, and developing complex network solutions
- Support team includes Cisco CSEs and Cisco Professionals (CCNP,CCDP, CCIP, CCNA, CCDA)
- Cisco Certified Engineers
- Internetwork Expert (CCIE) and Juniper Networks Certified Internet Expert (JNCIE)
- Deep experience in Juniper switching, routing and security
- Certified Juniper Support Services Specialist
- New Zealand-based 24/7 network operations and helpdesk
- Tier 1 Service Desk CSRs come fully-equipped with a minimum of a CCNA qualification
- Voice Specialists
- Voice Engineers skilled in deploying, supporting, managing, and developing complex voice solutions
- Mitel Authorised Partner