Never miss a call with Landline on your Mobile
When you bring your existing landline number to your 2degrees mobile, or set up a new Pay Monthly account, any calls to your landline number are sent straight to your mobile phone, so you'll never miss a call or need to pay call-forwarding fees. Landline on Your Mobile also means that your caller only pays a local number calling rate.
To get Landline on Your Mobile, give our Care Team a call on 0800 022 022 between 8am and 8pm, Monday - Saturday, and 10am and 8pm Sundays and public holidays.
Things to know about Landline on Your Mobile:
- Landline on Your Mobile is only available on Pay Monthly plans, and costs $20 (incl. GST) per month in addition to your monthly charges.
- This service is not applicable for Business Plans. If you’re a business owner, please see our auto attendant and Cloud PBX solutions or contact our business team.
- Please be aware that when you move your landline number to 2degrees, all landline-associated services with your current provider – such as your broadband connection or alarm monitoring – will be lost. We can get you set up on 2degrees broadband, however, if you have a monitored alarm, you’ll need to check with your alarm company if your current alarm set up will work with Landline on Your Mobile.
- You can bring your existing landline telephone number or request a new landline number to be added to your 2degrees account.
- If you're travelling overseas, you'll be charged our roaming rates for inbound calls to your landline number.
- Check out full Terms and Conditions.