2degrees Association Team Member Terms and Conditions
1. Terms and Conditions: These Terms and Conditions apply as between you (as an Association Team Member) and Two Degrees Mobile Limited (2degrees or we) in the event that you receive Association Benefits from 2degrees as a result of your employment (or relationship to an employee) with an Accredited Association. Please contact your Association Administrator for more information.
2. Interpretation: Capitalised terms in these Terms and Conditions bear their defined meanings as set out in the Association Offer Terms and Conditions.
3. Eligibility: To be eligible for and receive Association Benefits, you must:
(a) be a 2degrees customer under an approved 2degrees plan (as agreed between us and your Accredited Association) during the Offer Period;
(b) be a current employee, or immediate family member of an employee, of the Accredited Association or otherwise be associated with the Accredited Association (as agreed between us and the Accredited Association);
(c) provide us with your Accredited Association’s Unique Association Code.
4. Plan Terms: Any Services provided to you by 2degrees will be governed by the terms and conditions applicable to the 2degrees plan for which the Association Benefit applies (whether pay monthly, pre-pay or broadband).
5. You agree that this Association Benefit may be withdrawn at any time by 2degrees if you cease being an eligible Associate Team Member.
6. Plan Changes: If one or more approved plans under which you qualify for Association Benefits are discontinued by 2degrees, you will no longer be eligible for Association Benefits relating to such approved plan(s) and you will be notified of this by your Accredited Association. Any extension of Association Benefits to other approved plans will be in 2degrees’ sole discretion.
7. Disclosure: We will hold personal information relating to you provided to us by your Accredited Association relating to the Association Benefits from time to time, and we will from time to time disclose such personal information to your Accredited Association for the purpose of verifying that you are a current member of the Accredited Association.
8. Unique Association Code: Your Unique Association Code is unique to you and must be kept confidential at all times. You must not provide it to any other person.
9. Association Benefits: The use of Association Benefits is subject to the 2degrees Fair Use Policy. Association Benefits are not available online or in-store and are not transferable or exchangeable for cash or credit.
10. Termination: We may immediately terminate the provision of Association Benefits to you (either solely or as a result of a termination of Association Benefits provided to your Accredited Association in accordance with the Association Offer Terms and Conditions) without notifying you if:
(a) you do not comply with your obligations under these Terms and Conditions; or
(b) your Association ceases to be accredited in accordance with the Association Offer Terms and Conditions.