International Landline250 Pack Terms and Conditions [Retired]
Last updated: 28 October 2020
- These terms and conditions apply to you if you have purchased and subscribed to the International Landline250 Pack prior to 15 September 2014.
- These specific terms and conditions apply in addition Pay Monthly Terms and Conditions and any other terms and conditions relating to any Plan offered by 2degrees and published at www.2degreesmobile.co.nz (together, the Applicable Terms). Capitalised terms not defined in these terms and conditions have the meaning described in the Applicable Terms.
- All prices stated are inclusive of GST.
- The International Landline250 Pack for $20 a month (Pack Price) gives you 250 minutes to international standard landlines in 30 countries.
- The included countries are: Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia - Jakarta Only, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea Rep - Seoul Only, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United States of America and United Kingdom.
- Calls to premium rate numbers in the 30 countries and calls made while roaming overseas are excluded.
- The International Landline250 Pack can only be applied to a Plan offered by 2degrees (Applicable Plan) that is not a $149 Share Everything Plan, $149 Business Share Everything Plan, retired Pay Monthly $179 Plan, or retired 2degrees Business $179 Plan. The International Landline250 Pack is not available on Prepay.
- The International Landline250 Pack will be applied to your Applicable Plan at the time of purchase, and will renew monthly on your Billing Date (Pack Renewal Date) unless you cancel it.
- You will be billed the Pack Price on the Billing Date immediately following the date of purchase of your International Landline250 Pack, and thereafter on each Billing Date provided the International Landline250 Pack remains active.
- You will lose any unused minutes available under your International Landline250 Pack the day before your Pack Renewal Date, and a new allocation of minutes will be applied on renewal of your International Landline250 Pack on your Pack Renewal Date (provided you have not cancelled it).
- The automatic renewal of your International Landline250 Pack on each Pack Renewal Date is subject to you not exceeding the credit limit applicable to your Applicable Plan. If you have exceeded your credit limit at the time of renewal, your International Landline250 Pack will be cancelled and you will need to purchase a new International Landline250 Pack.
- You may cancel your International Landline250 Pack at any time will be cancelled the day before its next Pack Renewal Date. Only the first International Landline250 Pack you purchase will automatically renew on its Pack Renewal Date and your additional International Landline250 Pack(s) will expire one month from the date of purchase.
- If your International Landline250 Pack is cancelled for any reason (including but not limited to, cancellation in accordance with clause 12 or clause 13 above), you will not be able to purchase it again.
- If you have more than one International Landline250 Pack during a Billing month your oldest International Landline250 Pack minutes will be used first.
- All calls are rounded up to the next whole minute. Your effective per minute rate will depend on how long you talk on each of your calls.
- If you run out of minutes under your International Landline250 Pack during a Billing month, you will be charged our standard international rates for further calls to landlines in the 30 selected countries. If you run out of minutes under your International Landline250 Pack during a call, you will be charged the applicable standard international rate for the remainder of the call. See our website for details of standard international calling rates at www.2degreesmobile.co.nz