2degrees Great Easter Egg Hunt 2022 Promotion
These terms and conditions apply to the Great Easter Egg Hunt (Competition) conducted by Two Degrees Mobile Limited (2degrees) running on 16th April 2022 from 9am to 2pm, or until all the eggs are found.
- To participate in this Competition and claim a prize you must:
- be a 2degrees customer, or become a 2degrees customer before redeeming the prize by signing up to a Broadband or Pay Monthly Plan;
- be at least 18 years old, or accompanied by a parent or legal guardian; and
- pass a 2degrees credit check (which would be carried out if you win the Competition and are not already a 2degrees customer).
- To win a prize a participant must find one of the 2degrees branded Blue or Gold Eggs which are hidden in selected limited participating stores.
- Only one prize per person.
- Blue Egg: If a participant finds a blue egg, they will be eligible to redeem a $50 2degrees account credit or pre-paid top up. The credit or top up will be automatically applied to their account on
- Gold Egg: If a participant finds a gold egg, they will be eligible to redeem one high value prize which will be given to them in store on the day. High value prizes have been randomly pre-assigned to 6 participating stores and include:
- A Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3;
- A pair of OPPO Enco Air True Wireless Headphones;
- A OPPO Find X5 Lite & OPPO Watch; and
- A Samsung Galaxy Watch4 40mm.
Prize winners cannot choose their prize.
- All prizes are non-transferable or exchangeable and non-redeemable for cash.
- Prizes must be claimed on the 16th April 2022, in the same store that the Gold or Blue egg was found.
- If you sign up to a Broadband plan in the course of redeeming your prize, we cannot guarantee our broadband is available at your address, but we will do our best to connect you if you choose the Broadband Plan option. Once the credit is used, standard Broadband or Pay Monthly charges will apply.
- By entering this Competition, you agree to having your image or likeness shared on 2degrees Social Media channels in relation to this Competition only.
- 2degrees’ decision on all matters regarding the Competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- To the extent permitted by law, 2degrees excludes any liability it may have to you arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Competition.
- 2degrees reserves the right to extend, change or terminate the Promotion at any time.
- Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms as well as the Broadband or Pay Monthly Plan terms and conditions.
Article last updated on