Autopay Prepay Product Terms and Conditions
a) These Terms and Conditions are subject to the Prepay Terms and Conditions, Credit and Debit Card Authority Terms and Conditions and any other specific terms and conditions applying to your Account with 2degrees. Unless otherwise stated any capitalised terms not defined herein have the same meaning given to them in the Prepay Terms and Conditions or relevant Prepay product terms and conditions.
b) In these terms and conditions:
1. “Renewal Date” means:
one month from the date that you purchased your last AP Product using the AP Service (eg if you purchased your Carryover Combo on 5 March, it will automatically renew on 5 April and on the 5th day of each month thereafter); or
the date that a relevant AP Product (eg a Data Pack) automatically renews on when you have 100MB or less of data available (eg if you purchased a 1GB NZ Data Pack, it will automatically renew when your available data balance is 100MB or less).
2. “AP Product” means the last eligible Prepay product that you have purchased using the AP Service.
3. “AP Service” means the automatic payment service made available by us and/or our agents to you as described below and on our website.
a) We will automatically charge your registered credit or debit card on the purchase and Renewal Date for your AP Product. Saves time and allows more time for a #GoodChat.
a) There are no charges for setting up, using or ending the AP Service.
a) You authorise us to process the Payment(s) to us for the AP Product that you have purchased using the AP Service.
b) We will send you a text message confirming that the Payment for each AP Product has been made.
c) The maximum amount of Payments which may be charged to anyone credit or debit card per:
i. month is $3,000; and
ii. day or transaction is $150.
d) You are responsible for making sure the credit or debit card you register for the AP Service is current and has sufficient credit available to make the Payments you authorise.
e) If you authorise a Payment and it is declined by your card company or bank, or we do not receive a Payment for any reason, we will:
i. deduct the amount of your AP Product from your Prepay Account balance; and
ii. if you do not have enough credit in your Prepay Account to buy your AP Product we do our best to send you a text message and/or email telling you that. However, we will not be liable to you in any way if we do not receive a Payment
f) If your Prepay Account has a negative balance (eg you have purchased an IOU or Pack Assist) you authorise us to add that debt to your next AP Product purchase and process that combined Payment. For example, if your balance is -$2.00 and you purchase a $19 Carryover Combo using the AP Service, your registered credit or debit card would be charged $21.
g) If you are using data during the purchase process or on your Renewal Date and there is a delay in the processing of your AP Service Payment by third parties you could incur data charges at the applicable causal Prepay Rates. If your Payment has not been confirmed please check before using data.
a) You can change the AP Service options at anytime online through Your 2degrees other than on your Renewal Date.
- You can end the AP Service online through Your 2degrees or by calling Customer Care (200) from your mobile phone or 0800 022 022 from any New Zealand phone.
- We cannot guarantee that any requests to end the AP Service on the Renewal Date will occur on the same day, so we recommend making a request at least a day before the Renewal Date
- If you change your Mobile Phone Number to another 2degrees Mobile Phone Number, the AP Service will continue working on your new 2degrees Mobile Phone Number. If you transfer your Mobile Phone Number from 2degrees to another mobile network (Port), the AP Service will end automatically for your Prepay Account
- If you ask us to suspend your Prepay Account (because for example your phone is lost or stolen) the AP Service will also be suspended. If you ask us to remove the suspension on your Prepay Account this will also remove the suspension on the AP Service.