Carryover Chat Packs Terms and Conditions
- These specific terms and conditions apply in addition Prepay Terms and Conditions, Pay Monthly Terms and Conditions, and Business Terms and Conditions (as applicable to you). Capitalised terms not defined in these terms and conditions have the meaning described in the Prepay Terms and Conditions.
- The rates and conditions below apply when you use your Mobile Phone (or other device) in New Zealand only and have subscribed to a Carryover Chat Pack.
- The following Carryover Chat Packs may be purchased by you in accordance with these terms:
|Value Pack||Cost (incl. GST)||Included in Value Pack||Validity Period (from date of purchase)||Recurring|
|Carryover Chat 60||$8||60 Carryover Minutes Prepay Plus only - 250 texts to any standard mobile in New Zealand and Australia||One month||Yes|
|Carryover Chat 200||$19||200 Carryover Minutes Prepay Plus only:
- Carryover Minutes and any text entitlement included in a Carryover Chat Pack are only valid for voice calls and texts to any standard landline or mobile in New Zealand and Australia. Calls and texts to premium rate numbers and satellite phones are excluded.
- The Carryover Chat Packs can only be purchased on the Prepay Plus Pricing Plan. Carryover Chat Packs are not available for purchase on the Prepay Standard Pricing Plan.
- Your Carryover Chat Pack is valid 1 month from the date of purchase (Validity Period) and will automatically renew each month thereafter (Renewal Date) if there is sufficient Re-charge Credit on your Prepay Account at the time of renewal (e.g. if you purchased your Carryover Chat 60 Pack on 5 January, it will automatically renew on 5 February and on the 5th day of each month thereafter).
- If you do not have enough Re-charge Credit on your Prepay Account to pay for the renewal of your Carryover Chat Pack on its Renewal Date, the Carryover Minute Combo will not renew and will go on hold for 14 days from the Renewal Date.
- If you top up your Prepay Account with sufficient Re-charge Credit while your Carryover Chat Pack is on hold, the Carryover Chat Pack will automatically renew and future renewals will continue to occur on the original Renewal Date. If you do not top up your Prepay Account within the 14 days your Carryover Chat Pack will be cancelled and you will need to purchase a new Carryover Chat Pack if you wish to have it again.
- You can stop your Carryover Chat Pack from renewing any time prior to its Renewal Date or while the Carryover Chat Pack is on hold.
- We will do our best to send you a text before your Renewal Date to remind you to top-up and will also do our best to send you a text if your Carryover Chat Pack does not renew for any reason. We won’t be liable to you if you do not receive this text.
- If your Carryover Chat Pack is cancelled in accordance with clause 8 or clause 9, you will lose all unused minute and text benefits including any accrued Carryover Minutes at the end of that Carryover Chat Pack’s Validity Period.
- You may purchase as many Carryover Chat Packs as you require at any one time. If you purchase more than one Carryover Chat Pack, your oldest Carryover Chat Pack will always be used first.
- Provided that you have an active Carryover Chat Pack or Carryover Minute Combo (together the “Carryover Packs”)on your Prepay Account, any Carryover Minutes that you do not use during the Validity Period of your Carryover Pack will be carried over to the next month on your Carryover Pack’s Renewal Date. Unused Carryover Minutes can be accrued for up to 12 months and will expire on the day prior to the anniversary of the date when they were first allocated (the “Carryover Period”), provided that during the Carryover Period you have one type of Carryover Pack active on your Prepay Account at all times.
- If you cancel a Carryover Pack or your Carryover Pack does not renew, and you have no other active Carryover Pack on your Prepay Account, then you will lose any accrued Carryover Minutes available on your Prepay Account. If your only remaining Carryover Pack is on hold in accordance with clause 7, you will not be able to use any accrued Carryover Minutes under your Prepay Account until that Carryover Pack is successfully renewed or you purchase another Carryover Pack during the hold period.
- Carryover Minutes that have carried over from a previous month (if any) will always be used before any new allocation of Carryover Minutes under your Carryover Chat Pack.
- If you consume all your Carryover Minutes (and all other minute benefits available to you under your Prepay Account) while you are on a call, you will be charged the standard rates for the remainder of the call and any subsequent calls in accordance with our Prepay Plus Rates Terms and Conditions.
- All calls are rounded up to the next whole minute.
- Each time you make a call to voicemail one minute will be deducted from your available Carryover Minutes. Where you elect to stop your available Carryover Chat Pack before the end of its Validity Period, your unused Carryover Minutes remaining will be used towards making calls to voicemail, and thereafter you will be charged 20 cent per call to voicemail in accordance with our Prepay Plus Rates Terms and Conditions.
Texts - limited allocation
- Any limited text allocation available under a Carryover Chat Pack will expire at the end of its Validity Period and any texts not used within the Validity Period will be lost. If you consume all of your available texts during the Validity Period of your Carryover Chat Pack (and all other text benefits available to you under your Prepay Account), you will be charged our standard rate of 9 cents per text sent to any standard mobile in NZ and our standard rate of 20 cents per text sent to any standard mobile in Australia. Please see our Prepay Plus Rates Terms and Conditions for further information.
Text – unlimited allocation
- Where Unlimited Text is provided under a Carryover Chat Pack you will be allocated all text messages at 0 cent per text to any standard mobile in New Zealand and Australia on your purchase date and each Renewal Date of your Carryover Combo (subject to the successful payment by you of the Pack Price).
- Unlimited Text cannot be used for MMS or texts to premium rate numbers.
- Our Fair Use Policy applies to Unlimited Text. For the avoidance of doubt Unlimited Text is only available for person to person use consistent with our estimate of reasonable use of this service (referencing standard and/or estimated customer profiles). We may take action if we consider your use to be in breach of the Fair Use Policy. Please ensure that you have read and understood our Fair Use Policy, which forms part of the Prepay Terms and Conditions and is published by us at www.2degreesmobile.co.nz/fairusepolicy.
Free Calling to 2degrees Mobiles
- You will receive free calling to standard 2degrees mobiles with your Carryover Chat 200 Pack. Our Fair Use Policy applies to Free Calling to 2degrees Mobiles.
- Your Carryover Chat 200 Pack must be active for you to receive Free Calling to 2degrees Mobiles.
- The minutes available to you under the Free Calling to 2degrees Mobiles entitlement will not appear on Your 2degrees or on the 2degrees Mobile Application.
Transferring between Prepay Pricing Plans
- If you are transferring from the Prepay Plus Pricing Plan to another Pricing Plan made available by 2degrees from time to time, on the date of transfer your Carryover Chat Pack(s) will be immediately cancelled and you will lose your accrued Carryover Minutes as well as any new allocation of Carryover Minutes or any text entitlement available under the cancelled Carryover Chat Pack.
Transferring to a Pay Monthly or Business Account
- If you are transferring from a Prepay Account to a Plan or other Service offered by 2degrees on a Pay Monthly or Business Account from time to time, your Carryover Chat Pack will not be transferred to your Plan and will be cancelled, however you will keep your current and accrued Carryover Minutes entitlement which will carryover over for up to 12 months, expiring on the day prior to the anniversary date of when they were first allocated (if not used prior in accordance with these terms). Text benefits will not be transferred and will be cancelled on the date of transfer.
- Your Carryover Chat Pack will be applied to your Plan on purchase and will automatically renew on your Billing Date, and thereafter will be renewed each month on your Billing Date. For example, if you purchase your Initial Pack on 29 July and the next Billing Date for your Account is 1 August, your Initial Pack will automatically renew on 1 August, and thereafter monthly on each Billing Date.
- You will be billed for your Carryover Chat Pack on each Billing Date. Your initial purchased Carryover Chat Pack will not be pro-rated to your Billing Date (you will receive your full Carryover Minute entitlement to use up to that Billing Date).
- If you do not use your full allocation of Carryover Minutes under your Carryover Chat Pack during your Billing month, your unused Carryover Minutes will be carried over to the following Billing month and will be accrued for up to 12 months, expiring on the day prior to the anniversary of the date when they were first allocated (if not used prior in accordance with these terms).
- You can purchase as many of the same Carryover Chat Packs as you require in any Billing month, however, only the first Carryover Chat Pack (of the same type) that you purchased will renew on each Billing Date. The additional Carryover Chat Packs purchased will not renew.
- Accrued Carryover Minutes associated with your Plan will always be used before any new allocated Plan minute entitlement. If you use up all your Plan and Carryover Chat Pack minute entitlements, and any other minute entitlements applicable to your Plan, during your Billing month, you will be charged the standard rates applicable to your Plan for any further usage.
Transferring to a Prepay Account
- If you transferring from your Plan to a Prepay Account, then on the date of your successful transfer your applicable Carryover Chat Pack will be cancelled and you will lose all unused minute benefits, including any accrued Carryover Minutes, under the Carryover Chat Pack.