Home Phone Services Terms and Conditions
- If you have added a home phone to your 2degrees broadband Plan (Home Phone Services), these terms and conditions apply to you.
- The 2degrees Broadband Terms and Conditions and Broadband Plan Terms and Conditions apply in addition to these terms and conditions. These terms will prevail if there are any inconsistencies.
- Unless stated otherwise, capitalised terms used in these terms and conditions have the same meaning given to them in the 2degrees Broadband Terms and Conditions.
- All specific rates detailed in these terms include GST, and are subject to change.
- Home Phone Plus is only available to you if your 2degrees broadband is provided over ADSL2+, VDSL or Fibre.
|Service||Price per month||Inclusions||Availability|
|Home Phone Plus||$15||Unlimited* NZ and Australia Landline Calling||Available on ADSL2+, VDSL or Fibre connections|
* Fair Use Policy applies.
- Home Phone Plus needs power to work. If you have a power outage, you will not be able to use Home Phone Plus, which means you will not be able to make calls to emergency services.
- Home Phone Plus cannot support all types of the following products:
- Fax machines and faxes;
- Monitored home or medical alarms; and
- Pay TV boxes.
You should check with your provider of any of these services to ensure that Home Phone Plus will work with these.
- Unlimited* NZ and Australia Landline Calling is included in Home Phone Plus. See clauses 17 and 18 below. For all other calls made from your home phone, our Home Phone Standard Rates will apply.
- If Home Phone Plus is not available to you, or you wish to maintain a traditional fixed-line telephone service, you may add our Home Phone Basic service to your 2degrees broadband Plan for $15 per month.
- Home Phone Basic is not available to you if your 2degrees broadband Plan is provided over Fibre.
- Calling within your local calling area is included in Home Phone Basic.
- You can choose to add-on the following services, for an additional monthly fee:
|Home Phone Basic Add-on||Price per month|
|Unlimited* NZ and Australia Landline Calling||$15|
* Fair Use Policy applies.
- If you have added Unlimited* NZ and Australia Landline Calling, these calls are also included. See clauses 17 and 18 below. For all other calls made from your home phone, our Home Phone Standard Rates will apply.
- Any phone number(s) you are allocated will not be your property.
- We may need to change the phone number you are allocated and will notify you in accordance with our Broadband Terms and Conditions, if we need to do so. We will not be liable for any costs which you or anyone else may incur as a result of such a change.
- We will not arrange for your phone number to appear in a telephone or similar directory unless you advise us to do so.
Unlimited* NZ and Australia Landline Calling
- If you have Home Phone Plus, or have added Unlimited* NZ and Australia Landline Calling to your Home Phone Basic Service, direct dial calls made from your home phone to standard landlines in NZ and Australia are included. Our Fair Use Policy applies to this service.
- Unlimited* NZ and Australia Landline Calling applies to standard calls only, and excludes special chargeable calls, e.g. calling cards and premium numbers, 0900 (and any international equivalent), 059, 0161, Australian toll-free numbers (such as 1800, 1300) and toll-free numbers in other countries, and calls to mobiles.
- Home Phone Services are only available to 2degrees customers. If you terminate your Plan and move to another broadband provider, you will no longer be eligible to use 2degrees Home Phone Services.
- 20. You can terminate your Home Phone Services, or any optional calling features on your Home Phone Services, at any time prior to your next Billing Due Date by emailing us at email@example.com, or by calling us on 0800 022 022 or via Your 2degrees Broadband. You will still be liable for any Charges incurred prior to that Billing Due Date.
- 21. If your Home Phone Services are ported to another provider, your Plan (and any other Add-On Services) will continue until terminated by you.
- 22. We can suspend and/or terminate our Agreement or your Home Phone Services immediately without notifying you if you continue to use the Home Phone Services in breach of our Fair Use Policy after we have asked you to stop.