Unlimited NZ Landline Pack Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 22 AUGUST 2019
- These specific terms and conditions apply in addition to the Prepay Terms and Conditions. Capitalised terms not defined in these terms and conditions have the meaning described in the Prepay Terms and Conditions.
- All prices stated are inclusive of GST.
- Purchase the Unlimited NZ Landline Pack for $12 a month (Pack Price) and get zero rated calling to standard landlines in New Zealand. Calls to premium rate numbers (e.g. 0900, 018) and calls to landlines made while roaming overseas are excluded.
- Our Fair Use Policy applies to the Unlimited NZ Landline Pack. For the avoidance of doubt, calling under the Unlimited NZ Landline Pack must be person to person use consistent with our estimate of reasonable use of this service (referencing standard and/or estimated customer profiles). We may take action if we consider use to be in breach of the Fair Use Policy.
- Your Unlimited NZ Landline Pack is valid 1 month from the date of purchase (Validity Period) and will automatically renew each month thereafter (Renewal Date) if there is sufficient Re-charge Credit on your Prepay Account at the time of renewal (e.g. if you purchased your Unlimited NZ Landline Pack on 5 January, it will automatically renew on 5 February and on the 5th day of each month thereafter).
- If you do not have enough Re-charge Credit on your Prepay Account to pay for the renewal of your Unlimited NZ Landline Pack on its Renewal Date, the Unlimited NZ Landline Pack will not renew and will go on hold for 14 days from the Renewal Date.
- If you top up your Prepay Account with sufficient Re-charge Credit while your Unlimited NZ Landline Pack is on hold, the Unlimited NZ Landline Pack will automatically renew and future renewals will continue to occur on the original Renewal Date. If you do not top up your Prepay Account within the 14 days your Unlimited NZ Landline Pack will be cancelled and you will need to purchase a new Unlimited NZ Landline Pack if you wish to have it again.
- You can stop your Unlimited NZ Landline Pack from renewing any time prior to its Renewal Date or while the Unlimited NZ Landline Pack is on hold.
- We will do our best to send you a text before your Renewal Date to remind you to top-up and will also do our best to send you a text if your Unlimited NZ Landline Pack does not renew for any reason. We won’t be liable to you if you do not receive this text.
- If your Unlimited NZ Landline Pack is cancelled you will lose all unused minute benefits at end of the applicable Validity Period.
Article last updated on