2degrees Pay Monthly Endless Plans Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions (T&Cs) apply as well as our Pay Monthly T&Cs and any other specific terms and conditions applying to your Plan or Account with 2degrees.
- You have accepted these T&Cs by signing up to your 2degrees Endless Plan.
- If there’s inconsistency with these T&Cs and the Pay Monthly T&Cs, these T&Cs will prevail. Unless it’s stated otherwise, a capitalised term used in these T&Cs means the same thing as it does in Pay Monthly T&Cs, provided that reference to:
Unlimited Calls has the meaning given in clauses 9 - 11 of these T&Cs;
Unlimited Text has the meaning given in clauses 12 - 14 of these T&Cs;
Endless NZ Data has the meaning given in clauses 15 - 21 of these T&Cs;
Plan means the plan talked about in clause 6 of these T&Cs;
Plan Benefit means the mins, text and data allocation under the Plan talked about in clause 6 of these T&Cs;
our Network means the 2degrees Network; and
Mobile Phone means the personal GSMA mobile phone approved by us for use on our Network and used by you with a SIM card to connect to our Network.
- The rates and conditions below apply to you when you use your Mobile Phone (or other device) in New Zealand.
- All rates are inclusive of GST.
- Subject to these T&Cs, you may sign up to the following Plans:
|$60 Pay Monthly Plan||$80 Pay Monthly + Endless|
|NZ Data||12GB Max speed data and then Endless* Data at reduced speeds^||40GB Max speed data and then Endless* Data at reduced speeds^|
|Text||Unlimited* Text to NZ and Aussie^^|
|Minutes||Unlimited* Calls to NZ and Aussie^^|
*Fair Use Policy applies. ^Allocated data at max speeds then reduced
max speeds of 1.2mbps. Hotspotting speeds may be reduced further
during periods of network congestion. At reduced speeds your experience
will be impacted.
^Calls and Texts to Norfolk Island and Australian Antarctic Territory are Excluded.
- When you sign up to your Plan any Carryover balances immediately expire and are not available if you move from your Plan to another 2degrees Plan.
- All calls are rounded up to the next whole minute.
- You will be charged a 0 cent per min rate for all calls to any standard mobile or landline in New Zealand and Australia on each Billing Date provided you pay the applicable Plan Charge.
- Unlimited Calls cannot be used to make calls to premium rate numbers (eg 0900 or short codes 018) or satellite phones.
- Our Fair Use Policy applies to Unlimited Calls. Unlimited Calls must be person to person use consistent with our estimate of reasonable use of this service (referencing standard and/or estimated customer profiles). We may take action if we consider your use to be in breach of the Fair Use Policy. Please ensure that you have read and understood our Fair Use Policy, which forms part of our standard Pay Monthly T&Cs and is published by us at www.2degreesmobile.co.nz/fairusepolicy.
- You will be charged a 0 cent per text rate for all text messages sent to any standard mobile in New Zealand and Australia on each Billing Date for the term of your Plan provided you pay the applicable Plan Charge.
- Unlimited Text cannot be used for MMS or texts to premium rate numbers (eg a 4 digit number).
- Our Fair Use Policy applies to Unlimited Text. For the avoidance of doubt, Unlimited Text is only available for person to person use consistent with our estimate of reasonable use of this service (referencing standard and/or estimated customer profiles). We may take action if we consider your use to be in breach of the Fair Use Policy. Please ensure that you have read and understood our Fair Use Policy, which forms part of the Pay Monthly Terms and Conditions and is published by us at 2degreesmobile.co.nz/fairusepolicy.
Endless NZ Data
- You will be charged a 0 cent per MB rate for all data consumed in New Zealand on each Billing Date for the term of your Plan provided you pay the applicable Plan Charge.
- If you exceed your allocated data allowance during a billing month your maximum data speeds reduce to 1.2 Mbps until your next applicable billing month and hotspotting speeds may be reduced further during periods of network congestion. Your experience will be impacted at reduced speeds. E.g. if you are on the $80 Pay Monthly plan, once you exceed 40GB in a month your maximum speeds are reduced to 1.2Mbps until your plan renews. This will also apply on a per person basis to any Pay Monthly Group Plan members on your account.
- At reduced max speeds you can mostly use your data on your phone the same as before including listen to music, browse online, Zoom call, stream, download stuff, watch movies but the image quality will be lower (particularly hotspotting to a big screen), it’s not suitable for HD video, there may be buffering/interruptions, some high speed gaming and applications may not work and loading large files may take longer. Click herefor more details.
- Endless NZ Data may be used for hotspotting and standard personal use only. You must not use Endless NZ Data for machine-to-machine communications; or in a manner that interferes with our ability to provide quality service to other users; or commercial type activities; or any other similar activity that we consider to be non-standard personal usage (Restricted Activities). If, acting reasonably, we think, you’re using our services for Restricted Activities we may ask you to stop using our services in that manner. If you ignore us or misuse or interfere with our Network the Service may be slowed, reprioritised, suspended, terminated, or restricted and your Plan could be suspended or terminated immediately with notice.
- Our Fair Use Policy applies to Endless NZ Data. Please ensure that you have read and understood this policy (which also forms part of the Pay Monthly Terms and Conditions and is published by us at 2degreesmobile.co.nz/fairusepolicy). We may take action if we consider your use of Endless NZ Data breaches the Fair Use Policy.
- The actual data speed you achieve when using any data is dependent on a number of factors, including (but not limited to) how far you and your phone are from the nearest cell tower site and congestion on a particular cell tower at any given time.
- Group Plans are available with our $60 or $80 Pay Monthly Endless Plan (Primary Plan).
- If you are the Account Holder on a Primary Plan, you may add up to 3 connections to your Account (each known as a Group Plan).
- Group Plans must be the same plan type as the Primary Plan (e.g., if the Account Holder is on a $80 Pay Monthly Endless Plan, all connections must also be on the $80 Pay Monthly Endless Plan). All Group Plans must be on the same billing account.
- For each Group Plan that is successfully set up, you, as the Account Holder, will be charged $30 (incl. GST) each Billing Month.
- The Account Holder must also set up and maintain CCA/DDA on their Account in accordance with our CCA/DDA T&Cs.
- access usage details relating to each Group Plan;
- Change the Primary or Group Plan (e.g., downgrading or upgrading the plan type, adding call bars to prevent international dialling, or adding or removing other add-ons such as Interest Free Payments);
- Terminate or suspend the Primary Plan and/or the Group Plan; and
- Move your number to another provider.
- If you have a Pay Monthly plan and you sign up to a Group Plan:
- You are responsible for any outstanding charges that remain on your Account at the time of joining a Group Plan including repayment of any remaining interest free payments;
- If you have any add-ons or discounts on your existing plan/account, they won't be applied to the new Group plan; and
- Any existing balances (including Carryover balances) will expire immediately.
- If you have a Prepay Plan and you sign up to a Group Plan, any existing credit or balances (including Carryover balances) will expire immediately.
- As an Account Holder on a Group Plan, you will be responsible for:
- any Charges that you or any connection incurs including roaming and international and premium calls over and above the relevant monthly Plan charges; and
- any MRO repayments for any phones, accessories or other devices added to your Account including any relating to any handsets used by a connection on your Account.
- A Group Plan cannot exist without being associated to the relevant Primary Plan. Every Primary Plan can have up to 3 Group Plans associated with it.
- As an Account Holder, you may terminate any Group Plan at any time. You will be charged the relevant Group Plan Charges.
- As an Account Holder, you may add up to 1 interest free handset per Group Plan. Any interest free handsets may be eligible for Trade Up.
Terminating your Plan
- You can terminate your Plan at any time prior to your next Billing Date by calling Customer Care on 200.
- You will be liable to pay all Charges outstanding in respect of your Plan on termination of that Plan including your Plan Charge for the month up to your next Billing Date.
Changing your Plan
- Subject to clause 26, you can change your Plan to a new available Plan once per month at any time by calling Customer Care.
- We will apply your Plan transfer charge (if applicable) on your next applicable Bill.
- We may refuse to transfer you on to a new Plan if you have not paid all of the outstanding Charges relating to your Account with us.
- If you end or move from your Plan all of your Plan Benefits immediately expire and do not Carryover including if you have moved to another 2degrees Pay Monthly or Prepay Plan or 2degrees Account.
Withdrawing the Plan
- We reserve the right to remove the Plan from the market (and suggest switching to the best alternative plan) in accordance with our standard T&Cs.
Transferring your Plan to another customer
- You cannot transfer your Plan to another person.
- Subject to clause 33, you may purchase selected Add Ons in conjunction with your Plan in accordance with the specific terms and conditions relating to those Add Ons as published by 2degrees on its website at www.2degreesmobile.co.nz. You will be responsible for any applicable Add On Charges.
- You cannot share data on your Plan.
- Any Add Ons you purchase will commence on the date of purchase. Add On Charges will be included in your next Bill, and subsequent Bills where the Add On is recurring, from commencement until you end the Add On.
- No discounts or promotional offers including, but not limited to, association discounts and Friends and Family discounts, can be used with, or applied to, your Plan or Plan Charges.
- If you end your Plan and change to a Prepay Account you may lose all unused Add On benefits on transferring to a Prepay Account, and the Add On(s) will stop recurring. You will need to re-purchase the Add On(s) to your Prepay Account to continue to receive those Add On benefits.
- If you change your Plan to another plan or Service offered by 2degrees from time to time you may lose all unused Add On benefits and your Add On(s) may terminate on the date you change to your new plan or Service.
- Unless provided otherwise by the terms of a Plan, all Services are charged at the standard rates set out in our Pay Monthly Standard Rates Terms and Conditions.
- Your Plan Charge will be pro-rated from the date of Activation of your Plan until your first Billing Date.
- Because we charge for Services after you use them (in arrears) you will receive a final Bill on your final Billing Date covering your final month of Plan Charge and all other Charges incurred up to your final Billing Date.
- You will remain liable for all Charges incurred up to the date we end your Account with us.
- Plan Benefits cannot be transferred to any other person or to another account you or any other person may have with us.
- Our standard overseas roaming rates apply to your Plan, see International Roaming (Pay Monthly/Business).
- If we consider you have breached these terms and conditions for any reason or reasonably suspect that you have tampered with, intervened in an unauthorised or fraudulent manner, or for any other reason which may interfere or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of your Plan, we reserve the right in our sole discretion to take any action available to us, including terminating your Plan.
- We may withdraw the availability of the Plan to new customers at any time.
- We may change the Plan Benefits under any Plan, or these terms and conditions from time to time. Any changes will be notified to you in accordance with our obligations under the Pay Monthly Terms and Conditions.