$19 Combo Packs Terms & Conditions
- These specific terms and conditions apply in addition to the Prepay Terms and Conditions.
- The rates and conditions below apply when you use your Mobile Phone (or other device) in New Zealand and have purchased the applicable Combo Pack.
- All rates are inclusive of GST.
- The following Combo Packs are only available to customers on Prepay Standard:
|Combo Pack||Cost (incl. GST)||Standard Included Benefits||Validity Period (from date of purchase)||Recurring||Value Pack Conditions|
|$19 Text Combo Pack||$19||
|$19 Data Combo Pack||$19||
|$19 Chat Combo Pack||$19||
* Fair Use Policy applies. See below for conditions.
- You may only purchase a Combo Pack if you are a 2degrees Customer on a Prepay Standard Pricing Plan. Combo Packs are not available on Prepay Plus Pricing Plan or on any Plan made available by 2degrees on Pay Monthly or Business Accounts. Terms and conditions relating to the $19 Carryover Minute Combo (only available on Prepay Plus) are available here.
- Any data included in a Combo Pack can be used with a 2degrees USB Modem, your mobile phone or other mobile device
- You may purchase as many $19 Combo Packs as you require at any one time. If you purchase more than one $19 Combo Pack, the $19 Combo Pack that expires first will be used first. Only your most recently purchased $19 Combo Pack will auto-renew.
- Your Combo Pack will automatically renew at the end of its Validity Period as set out in paragraph 4 above (Combo Renewal Date) (e.g., if you purchase your Combo Pack on 5 January, your Combo Pack will automatically renew on 5 February). Your Combo Pack will automatically renew only if there is sufficient Re-charge Credit on your Prepay Account at the time of renewal.
- If you do not have enough Re-charge Credit on your Prepay Account to pay for your recurring Combo Pack on the Combo Renewal Date, the Combo Pack will not renew and will go on hold for 14 days from the Combo Renewal Date.
- If you top up your Prepay Account with sufficient Re-charge Credit while your Combo Pack is on hold, the Combo Pack will automatically renew and future renewals will occur on the date of this top-up. This is your new Combo Renewal Date. If you do not top up your Prepay Account within the 14 days your Combo Pack will be cancelled and you will need to purchase a new Combo Pack if you wish to have it again.
- You can stop your Combo Pack from recurring any time prior to your Combo Renewal Date or while the Combo Pack is on hold.
- We will do our best to send you a text before your Combo Renewal Date to remind you to top-up and will also do our best to send you a text if your Combo Pack does not renew for any reason. We won’t be liable to you if you do not receive this text.
Combo Pack Benefits
- Minutes included in the Combo Pack are valid for voice calls to any standard landline or mobile in New Zealand and calls to voicemail. The minutes exclude calls to premium rate numbers (for example 0900 or 018).
- All voice calls are rounded up to the next whole minute.
- One minute will be deducted from your available minutes for each call to voicemail. This will still apply if you elect to stop the Combo Pack before the end of the Validity Period, as long as you have unused or unexpired minutes remaining. However, if you have consumed your Combo Pack minute entitlement, you will be charged 20 cent per call to voicemail.
- Combo Pack minutes, texts and data expire at the end of the Validity Period (being one calendar month from the date of purchase). Any minutes, text or data not used within the Validity Period will be lost.
- If you consume all of your minutes, texts or data included in your Combo Pack before the end of the Validity Period, you will be charged our prevailing standard per minute/text/MB rate for any subsequent calls, texts and data usage. Please see our Prepay Standard Rates Terms and Conditions for more information.
- If you consume all of your minutes or data included in your Combo Pack minutes while you are on a call or in a data session, you will be charged our prevailing standard per minute/per MB rate for the remainder of the call/data session. Please see our Prepay Standard Rates Terms and Conditions for more information.
- The Combo Pack does not affect your Top Up & Get Rewards. Your oldest text, voice and data benefits (whether Top Up & Get Rewards or other Value Pack entitlements) will be used first (ie if you purchase a Text Combo Pack and then purchase a Data Combo Pack, your minutes and texts from your Text Combo Pack will be used first).
- If you use all your voice, text and data entitlements under the Combo Pack prior to the end of the Validity Period, you may purchase other 2degrees Value Packs (including other Combo Packs), but you may not purchase that same Combo Pack as the one you have used until the end of your Validity Period.
- Unlimited Text is only available with a $19 Text Combo Pack.
- On the purchase date and each renewal of your $19 Text Combo Pack you will be allocated all national Text messages at 0 cent per text to any standard mobile in New Zealand (“Unlimited Text”).
- Unlimited Text cannot be used for MMS, or texts to premium rate numbers.
- Our Fair Use Policy applies to Unlimited Text. For the avoidance of doubt Unlimited Text is only available for national person to person use consistent with our estimate of reasonable use of this service (referencing standard and/or estimated customer profiles). We may take action if we consider your use to be in breach of the Fair Use Policy. Please ensure that you have read and understood our Fair Use Policy, which forms part of the Prepay Terms and Conditions and is published by us at 2degreesmobile.co.nz/fairusepolicy.
Free Calling to 2degrees Mobiles
- You will receive free calling to standard 2degrees mobiles with your $19 Combo Pack. Our Fair Use Policy applies to Free Calling to 2degrees Mobiles.
- Your $19 Combo Pack must be active for you to receive Free Calling to 2degrees Mobiles.
- The minutes available to you under the Free Calling to 2degrees Mobiles entitlement will not appear on Your 2degrees or on the 2degrees Mobile Application.
Transferring between Prepay Pricing Plans
- Subject to clause 29, if you are transferring from the Prepay Standard Pricing Plan to the Prepay Plus Pricing Plan, or such other Pricing Plan made available by 2degrees from time to time, your Combo Pack will be cancelled and will not renew at the end of its Validity Period. Irrespective of your transfer to Prepay Plus, any unused minutes, texts and data (as applicable) under your Combo Pack will expire at the end of the Validity Period of the applicable Combo Pack.
- If you have an active $19 Text Combo Pack and you are transferring from the Prepay Standard Pricing Plan to the Prepay Plus Pricing Plan, then provided that you have sufficient Re-charge Credit on your Prepay Account, your $19 Text Combo Pack will on its next Combo Renewal Date be automatically transferred into a Carryover Minute Combo. Any unused minutes, data and texts (as applicable) under your $19 Text Combo Pack will expire at the end of the Validity Period of your $19 Text Combo Pack, and thereafter you will be allocated the minutes, data and text benefits under a Carryover Minute Combo. For more information see the Carryover Minute Combo Terms and Conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, if your $19 Text Combo Pack is on hold in accordance with clause 10 and you are transferring to the Prepay Plus Pricing Plan, then on the date of transfer your on hold $19 Text Combo Pack will be cancelled.
Transferring to a Pay Monthly or Business Account
- If you are transferring from a Prepay Account to a Plan or other Service offered by 2degrees on a Pay Monthly or Business Account, your Combo Pack will be cancelled and will not renew at the end of its Validity Period. Any unused minutes, text and data under your Combo Pack will be lost on the date you are successfully transferred to the Pay Monthly or Business Account.
Article last updated on