Unlimited Travel SIM Pack
- These specific terms and conditions apply when you purchase a Prepay Unlimited Travel SIM Pack in addition to the Prepay Terms and Conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions. Capitalised terms not defined in these terms and conditions have the meaning described in the Prepay Terms and Conditions.
- Travel SIM Packs can only be purchased on a Prepay Travel SIM. Travel SIM Packs are not available for purchase on any Plan made available by 2degrees on a Pay Monthly or Business Account. Travel SIM cannot be used to purchase any other Plan or service other than Travel SIM Packs.
- Travel SIM Packs are valid for the number of days selected at purchase. A Travel SIM Pack day is based on a 24 hour period from time of purchase. For example, if you purchase a Travel SIM Pack for 3 days on 12 March at 11:15 am your Travel SIM will expiry at 11:15am on 15 March.
- Days in Travel SIM Packs which include multiple days run consecutively. Active Packs cannot be placed on hold and are non-refundable.
- Refer to the Prepay Plans Terms and Conditions for full terms on unlimited texts, calls and data.
- Data: Travel SIM Packs do not include a limit on max speed data, however the Fair Use Policy applies to all unlimited Travel SIM Pack benefits (eg data, calls and texts). NZ data usage only.
- Travel SIM Packs do not include Free Data Hour.
- Calls/texts: Unlimited person to person calls and texts can only be made to standard NZ and Aussie numbers. Calls and texts to premium rate numbers are excluded (eg short codes) and Norfolk Island and Australian Antarctic Territory are excluded. MMS (picture messages) and video calls are also excluded.
- Travel SIM Packs are unable to be used to make international calls or roam.
Article last updated on