Variety Plan Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to all customers who are part of the Wireless Broadband Programme with Variety Children’s Charity (Programme) on a 2degrees Wireless Broadband Plan from 1 April 2018 and apply in addition to our Pay Monthly Terms and Conditions and any other specific terms and conditions applying to your Plan or Account with 2degrees.
- In the case of inconsistency with these terms and the Pay Monthly Terms and Conditions, these terms will prevail. Unless stated otherwise, capitalised terms used in these terms and conditions shall have the same meaning given to them in the Pay Monthly Terms and Conditions.
- Subject to these terms and the Pay Monthly Terms and Conditions, you can use up to 80GB of data per month under the Programme. You must not transfer to any other 2degrees Plan.
- Your term will start from the date your Connection is Activated.
- You will be provided the Plan for a 12-month term. After the term, we will provide the Services to you on a month by month basis until we give you notice that either the term has been extended or we are terminating your Plan.
- If you cease to be eligible for the Programme for any reason, 2degrees may terminate your Plan immediately without notice.
- 2degrees will provide you with a 2degrees SIM and free rental of a wireless modem in addition to your Plan. You will need to return the modem and SIM when your Plan is terminated.
- You must not use your 2degrees SIM in any device or handset other than the wireless modem which must only be used at the address that you supplied with your application to the Programme. If you do, 2degrees may terminate your Plan immediately without notice.
- All traffic (upload and download) will be counted towards your data usage.
- If you reach your data limit of 80GB during your Billing month, you will be prevented from using any more data until the renewal of your Plan on your Billing Date.
- You can log in to Your 2degrees Broadband to view your data usage.
- Wireless Broadband is not available in all areas and broadband speeds do vary.
- Any statements made about broadband speeds are not guarantees about continuous speed. The actual speed your Connection can achieve may depend on a number of factors, including how close your premises are to a cell tower, your connection, the location and quality of the websites you choose to view, and any software you have downloaded (malicious or otherwise).
- Your Connections performance may also be affected by the number of users in your household and also on our network or the network of third parties that we use to provide the Service to you.
Terminating your Plan
- You can terminate your Plan at any time prior to your next Billing Due Date by emailing us at email@example.com or by calling us on 0800 022 022.
- Any entitlements under your Plan that remain unused at the end of any Billing month may not be carried over to later months or have any monetary value or credit ascribed to them.
- Unless provided otherwise by the terms of your Plan, all Services are charged at the standard rates set out in our Pay Monthly Standard Rates Terms and Conditions.
- Plan Benefits cannot be transferred to any other person address or to another account you or any other person may have with us.
- We may change the Plan Benefits under any Plan, or these terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you.
Article last updated on