2degrees Customer Feedback Promotion
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in 2degrees Customer Feedback Competition ("Competition") is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd (ABN 53 146 056 331) The Old Gallery, Level 2, 36 Lorne Street, Auckland Central 1010 New Zealand.
- The period of this Competition begins at 12:00:00am (New Zealand time) on 17th February 2023 and ends at 11:59:59pm (New Zealand time) on 16th February 2024. (“Competition Period”).
Eligibility to Enter
- Entry is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years and over who are current or former customers of 2degrees who have received a promotional SMS or email from the Promoter.
- Employees (and their Immediate Family Members) of the Promoter or 2degrees, or any related body corporate of the Promoter or 2degrees, as well as any agency associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate Family Members means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto, ex-de-facto, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
How to Enter
- To enter the Competition, an eligible entrant must complete the following mechanics during the Promotional Period:
Website Entry: (i) click on the link provided in the SMS or email that they receive from the Promoter to be directed to the promotional website; and (ii) input the requested personal details and answer all the questions in the survey as prompted on the promotional website, and submit the fully completed survey.
- For the sake of clarity, the entrant will be the person whose name is registered on the 2degrees account relevant to the mobile phone or email address used to enter.
- Only one (1) entry permitted per feedback request.
- Entries open and close for the draws on the dates and times specified in the table below. The prize draws will be conducted by Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd, St Kilda Road Towers, Level 1, 1 Queens Road, Melbourne, VIC, 3004 at 12:00pm New Zealand time on the dates specified in the table below
|Prize Draw||Entries Open||Entries Close||Draw Date|
|1||12:00:00am (New Zealand time) 17 February 2023||11:59:59pm (New Zealand time) on 16 August 2023||22 August 2023|
|2||12:00:00am (New Zealand time) 17 August 2023||11:59:59pm (New Zealand time) on 16 February 2024||22 February 2024|
- The winner’s name will be published on the 2degrees website www.2degreesmobile.co.nz within 7 days of each draw.
- The first valid entry drawn in each prize draw will win a NZD$1,000 VISA gift card.
- The VISA Gift Card will be posted to the winner by registered mail and is valid for 12 months from the date of card issue. We are not responsible or liable for any incorrect details provided by the winner(s).
- The VISA Gift Card is subject to its terms of issue and may not be accepted by all retailers. The Promoter accepts no liability for a defective Gift Card however, if necessary, will provide reasonable assistance to a winner to ensure a replacement Visa Gift Card is provided.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Visa Gift Card not included. Any unused balance of the Visa Gift Card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the Visa Gift Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Visa Gift Card.
Unclaimed Prize Draw/s
- If a prize is still unclaimed after three calendar months of the original prize draw, the Promoter will conduct a further draw for the prize, subject to any directions from any regulatory authority. The unclaimed prize draws will be conducted at 12:00 pm New Zealand time on the following date: 22 November 2023 and 22 May 2024.
The winner of an unclaimed prize draw will be notified by telephone, email or SMS within two (2) days of the draw. The winner's name will be published on the 2degrees website www.2degreesmobile.co.nz within 7 days of the unclaimed prize draw.
Unclaimed Prize Draw/s
- This is not a game of skill. The single prize winner from each Prize Draw Period will be selected by Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd at random through an automatic selection process.
- To the extent permitted by law, 2degrees and Promoter exclude any liability they may have to you arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Competition.
- Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid and removed from the draw. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The total value of the prize pool is NZD$2,000.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken in any other form (including not being able to be taken as cash).
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause 14, if for any reason a winner does not take possession of their prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- The draws will be conducted by Feedback ASAP, St Kilda Rd Towers, Level 1, 1 Queens Rd, Melbourne, Australia, 3004
- Any entrant (who the Promoter automatically enters into the Competition when they provide Feedback) who no longer wishes to participate in the Competition can email email@example.com and request for their entry to be removed from the relevant draw.
Article last updated on