Apple HomePod Mini Promotion
- These terms and conditions (in conjunction with any other applicable terms and conditions) apply to Two Degrees Mobile Limited’s (2degrees) HomePod Mini gift with purchase promotion (Gift) when you purchase a selected Apple iPhone (Promotion).
- The Promotion period commences 12:00am 2 May 2022 and ends at 11:59 pm 12 June 2022 (Promotion Period).
- To be eligible to redeem a Gift you must purchase either a:
- iPhone SE 2022 (64GB – 256GB)
- iPhone 11 (64GB – 128GB);
- iPhone 12 (64GB – 256GB);
- iPhone 13 (128GB – 512GB);
- iPhone 13 Mini (128GB – 512GB);
- iPhone 13 Pro (128GB – 1TB); or
- iPhone 13 Pro Max (128GB – 1TB),
(Eligible Device) interest free on a:
- $45 Pay Monthly Plan; or
- $45 Business Choice Plan,
(each, an Eligible Plan) at a 2degrees store, 2degrees online store or selected telesales and distributor channels.
- Only new customers or existing prepay customers joining an Eligible Plan are eligible for this Promotion.
- One Gift per eligible transaction.
- The Gift is only available while stock lasts. 2degrees reserves the right to cancel or replace the offer with a gift of comparable value.
- If you cancel or downgrade from your Eligible Plan within 12 months of purchasing your Eligible Device, you will be charged $159 on your next bill.
- The Promotion is only available to individuals who are NZ residents aged 18 years or over. Employees and contractors of 2degrees are not eligible.
- To redeem your Gift visit Apple.2dredeem.co.nz and enter your eligible 2degrees device IMEI number (found on your receipt), upload a valid proof of purchase and correctly fill out the contact form (including all personal details) in the online claim portal to claim your Gift.
- The Gift will be sent via courier to the address you supplied within 28 days of completing the redemption process.
- The Free Gift is non-transferable or exchangeable and non-redeemable for cash.
- The online claim portal will remain open for redemption until 25 June 2022. You cannot redeem your Gift after this date.
- 2degrees reserves the right at any time to verify the validity of all claims received and may disqualify any claim for a Gift that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- 2degrees is not responsible for any error with regards to entering of the 2degrees Mobile Number, or any delayed or misdirected claims. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible online claims will be deemed invalid.
- 2degrees decision on all matters relating to the Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- It’s your responsibility to ensure that the correct name and email address is provided on the claim form. 2degrees accepts no responsibility for the Free Gift being sent to an incorrect physical address (where the details are inconsistent with the claim form).
- 2degrees reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion at any time without prior notice.
Article last updated on