Retired China 300 Pack Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to you if you have purchased and subscribed for the following Talk Value Pack(s) prior to 15 September 2014.
|Talk Value Pack||Cost
|Included in Value Pack||Validity Period(from date of purchase)||Specific Value Pack Conditions||Recurring|
|China300Pack||$10||300 China voice minutes||One month||
|India300Pack||$10||300 India voice minutes||One month||
- These specific terms and conditions apply in addition to the Prepay Terms and Conditions, Pay Monthly Terms and Conditions and Business Terms and Conditions (as applicable to you).
- The rates and conditions below apply when you use your Mobile Phone (or other device) in New Zealand and have previously purchased the applicable Talk Value Pack.
- All rates are inclusive of GST.
- Subject to any Specific Value Pack Conditions, minutes included in any Talk Value Pack exclude calls to premium rate numbers (for example voicemail, 0900 or 018).
- Subject to clause 16, if you consume all of your Talk Value Pack minutes while you are on a call, you will be charged our prevailing per minute rate for voice calls to standard landlines or mobiles in NZ, China or India (as applicable) for the remainder of the call, and for any subsequent calls.
- All calls are rounded up to the next whole minute. Your effective per minute rate will depend on how long you talk on each of your calls.
- If you have more than one of the same Talk Value Pack your oldest Talk Value Pack will be used first.
- You can stop your Talk Value Pack from recurring any time prior to your Pack Renewal Date and if you are a Prepay Customer while the Talk Value Pack is on hold. If you stop your Talk Value Pack prior to your Pack Renewal Date, you won’t be able to buy it again.
Applicable to Prepay Customers only
- Your Talk Value Pack will automatically recur either at the end of its Validity Period as set out in the table in clause 1 above (e.g., if you purchase your Talk Value Pack that has a Validity Period of one month on 5 July, your Talk Value Pack will automatically renew on 5 August) or when you have 2 minutes or less of call time available on your Talk Value Pack, whichever is earlier (Pack Renewal Date).
- If your Talk Value Pack automatically renews because you have 2 minutes or less of call time available on your Talk Value Pack, that renewal will be treated as a purchase of a new Talk Value Pack that will be applied in accordance with clause 10 above.
- You will lose any unused minutes of your Talk Value Pack at the end of the Validity Period.
- We will do our best to send you a text before your Pack Renewal Date to remind you to top up and will also do our best to send you a text if your Talk Value Pack does not renew for any reason. We won’t be liable to you if you do not receive this text.
- Your Talk Value Pack will automatically renew only if there is sufficient Re-charge Credit on your Prepay Account at the time of renewal.
- If there is not enough Re-charge Credit on your Prepay Account to pay for your recurring Talk Value Pack on the Pack Renewal Date the Talk Value Pack will not renew and will go on hold for 14 days from the Pack Renewal Date.
- If you are on a call when the remaining call time under your Talk Value Pack reaches 2 minutes or less your Talk Value Pack will automatically renew provided that you have enough Re-charge Credit on your Prepay Account. If there is not enough Re-charge Credit available on your Prepay Account to purchase a new Talk Value Pack while you are on a call, once you consume all your Talk Value Pack minutes you will be charged our prevailing standard per minute rate for the remainder of your call.
- If you top up your Prepay Account with sufficient Re-charge Credit to the value of your Talk Value Pack while your Talk Value Pack is on hold, the Talk Value Pack will automatically renew and future renewals will continue to occur on the Pack Renewal Date relevant to your new Talk Value Pack in accordance with clause 10 above. If you do not top up your Prepay Account within 14 days with sufficient Re-charge Credit (i.e. while your Talk Value Pack is on hold) your Talk Value Pack will be cancelled and you will not be able to purchase it again.
- Only your most recent Talk Value Pack will recur on its Pack Renewal Date and all the benefits of your older recurring Talk Value Pack will expire at the end of its Validity Period.
- Talk Value Pack benefits will be used before any applicable Top Up & Get Rewards calling rate is applied.
Applicable to Customers purchasing a Talk Value Pack on any 2degrees Plan
- We will apply a Talk Value Pack on your purchase date (Initial Pack), and the Initial Pack will automatically renew on your Billing Date, and thereafter will recur monthly on each Billing Date applicable to your Account (being the Pack Renewal Date for the purpose of these terms and conditions). For example, if you purchase your Initial Pack on 29 July and the next Billing Date for your Account is 1 August, your Initial Pack will automatically renew on 1 August, and thereafter monthly on each Billing Date.
- You will be billed for your Initial Pack on the Billing Date following the date of your purchase. The succeeding Talk Value Pack applied on each Billing Date will be billed on each subsequent Billing Date.
- Each Talk Value Pack (including the Initial Pack) applied to your Account in accordance with clause 20 above will expire at the end of its Validity Period as set out in the table in clause 1 above. You will use any unused minutes of your Talk Value Pack at the end of the Validity Period.
- Your Talk Value Pack will not automatically renew when you have 2 minutes or less call time. In accordance with clause 21 above, your Talk Value Pack will only renew on each Billing Date.
- The automatic renewal of your Recurring Pack on each Billing Date is subject to you not exceeding the credit limit or Spend Control limit applicable to your Account as at that Billing Date. If you have exceeded your credit limit or Spend Control limit at the time of renewal, your Recurring Pack will be cancelled and you will not be able to purchase it again.
- Your minute entitlement under your Plan will be used before your Talk Value Pack minute entitlement. If you use up all your Plan and Talk Value Pack minute entitlements during your Billing month, you will be charged our standard rates for any further usage.
Article last updated on