Help using Your 2degrees – our online portal
In this article
We’ve made it easy to keep on top of your 2degrees account and activity.
Your 2degrees is the place to go 24/7 when you want to check your account activity, pay your bill or manage your plan.
You can do all of this and more in Your 2degrees:
- Check your data, call and text balances
- View and pay your bill
- Set up an automatic payment method
- Top up
- Purchase Add-ons
- Bring your number to 2degrees
- Check who you're calling and what it cost
- Change from Prepay to Pay Monthly
- Change share members or settings if you have a Pool Plan, set up.
How do I manage my 2degrees account online?
Simply follow this link to Your 2degrees, and if you haven’t already, register and set yourself up with a password. You’ll then be able to manage your account online from your dashboard anywhere at any time.
I'm having trouble logging in to Your 2degrees
If you’re unable to log in to Your 2degrees and are having issues with passwords or inputting your username, here are some tips to get you going again.
- You must use a valid email address for your login.
- If you’re logging in with your email address and it's not working, check for any domain name formatting issues, such as a missing '@', or dots such as .conz instead of .co.nz
- If you haven't logged in since February 2017, your username may still be your mobile number. You'll need to log in using this, you’ll then be prompted to set up an email address (it must be one not already in use with us), which will become your new username.
- Passwords are case sensitive, ensure you use the correct case / combination of cases – so if your password includes a capital Z, and you input a lowercase z, your password will not work.
- Check for Caps lock and Num lock if the number keypad is being used.
- Check there are no spaces in the Username and Password fields.
- Check if the browser is auto-filling Username or password. If you're not sure consider clearing your cache and trying again.
If none of these tips help, give us a call on 200 from your 2degrees mobile and we'll help get your access sorted.
How do I change my Your 2degrees login?
You can change the email address and password you use to login to Your 2degrees. Simply log in and click the Person icon in the upper right corner, then click Your personal details.
To change your login email, click Your email address. Enter your new email and your current password and click Verify. Click the link in the verification email we'll send you, and you're sorted.
To change your password, click Your password. Enter your current password and the new one you want to use, then click Change.