Sponsorship, Events & Community Initiatives
At 2degrees we’re keen on supporting activities in our backyard. We are proud to be backing the SKY Sport Breakers and ALL 5 NZ Super Rugby teams! And this year we’re right behind our Second Chance Charlies as they have another go at the big time.
In addition to our sporting connections, we’re all about keeping business growing, supporting Kiwi business events like the Deloitte Top200 and regional networking events.
We also are about connecting with our community and do this through our pals at the Blind Foundation and Variety the Children’s Charity.
As we get asked a lot, we have created this online form for you to complete and to make it clear what we require from a potential partner.
- Positive exposure opportunities for the 2degrees brand
- A good fit with our brand
- Showcases 2degrees and its services in a unique way
- Opportunities to reward our customers
- Corporate hospitality and business networking opportunities
- Assist NZ communities rather than overseas activities or travel
- Telecommunications exclusivity
In This Section
Mark Cairns announced as intended chair for 2degrees
29 July 2021
2degrees delivers record results in 2020
10 May 2021
2degrees selects Ericsson as partner for 5G network launch in 2021
14 April 2021
One year on: Technology transformation helps businesses run better than ever
31 March 2021