Sponsorship, Events & Community Initiatives
At 2degrees we’re keen on supporting activities in our backyard. We are proud to be backing the SKY Sport Breakers and ALL 5 NZ Super Rugby teams! And this year we’re right behind our Second Chance Charlies as they have another go at the big time.
In addition to our sporting connections, we’re all about keeping business growing, supporting Kiwi business events like the Deloitte Top200 and regional networking events.
We also are about connecting with our community and do this through our pals at the Blind Foundation and Variety the Children’s Charity.
As we get asked a lot, we have created this online form for you to complete and to make it clear what we require from a potential partner.
- Positive exposure opportunities for the 2degrees brand
- A good fit with our brand
- Showcases 2degrees and its services in a unique way
- Opportunities to reward our customers
- Corporate hospitality and business networking opportunities
- Assist NZ communities rather than overseas activities or travel
- Telecommunications exclusivity
In This Section
2degrees has appointed Holly Knill to the role of Chief Consumer Officer
25 February 2021
Covid-19 alert level changes
16 February 2021
Shop Local Winners
12 October 2020
2degrees aims high with ambition to be the first NZ company to gain WELL Certification
4 September 2020