Help signing up to Pay Monthly
With our Pay Monthly plans you receive huge data, more minutes, and unlimited* text allocations without signing a long-term plan. The minutes and data carry over for up to 12 months. *Fair Use Policy applies.
How do I join Pay Monthly?
You can join 2degrees Pay Monthly in three easy ways in few minutes.
- Join us online, check our 2degrees Pay Monthly plans
- Visit your nearest 2degrees store or selected partner stores
- Call us on 0800 022 055 and we can sign you up over the phone
Who can sign up for a Pay Monthly plan?
To be eligible to sign up for Pay Monthly, you must:
- Have a valid email address
- Have a physical residential address in New Zealand
- Have a New Zealand-issued credit card or bank account
- Be 18 years of age or older, with a valid form of identification (ID).
Do I have to sign a long-term contract if I want to join Pay Monthly?
No, we only do open-term plans which gives you the freedom to change your plan whenever you want to.
What do I need to know before I sign up for Pay Monthly in store?
You’re welcome to sign up for Pay Monthly in person at any 2degrees store, or the following retail stores:
- JB Hi-Fi
- Heathcote Appliances
- PB Tech
- Warehouse Stationery
You’ll need to bring a valid form of identification with you. The staff will take you through the sign-up process and help you out if you need to bring your number over to 2degrees, get a SIM card, buy an Add-on, or select a new interest-free phone.
What identification do I need when I sign up for Pay Monthly?
To join us on Pay Monthly, you must be 18 years old, or over with a valid ID.
If you’re signing up online or over the phone, all you need is a valid and current New Zealand driver’s licence.
If you don’t hold a New Zealand driver licence, you can join Pay Monthly by bringing one of the following into a 2degrees store.
- A valid and current New Zealand Passport
- A current, valid Australian Passport. Visas are NOT required for Australian Passports
- A valid New Zealand 18+ Card AND Birth Certificate
- A valid New Zealand Firearms Licence
- A valid New Zealand Military ID.
- A current, valid International Passport AND a current, valid NZ Residency Visa.
- A current, valid International Passport AND a current, valid Work Visa.
- A current, valid International Passport AND a current, valid Student Visa.