iPhone Prepay Competition Terms & Conditions
Last updated: 02 August 2021
- These terms and conditions apply to the 2degrees 2021 Prepay Customer Phone Competition (Competition) conducted by Two Degrees Mobile Limited (2degrees), Level 2, 136 Fanshawe Street, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1010.
- The winner of the Competition will receive one Graphite iPhone 12 Pro (256GB) (Prize).
- The Competition commences on 17 June 2021 and ends on 22 June 2021 (Competition Period).
- The Competition is only open to selected 2degrees Prepay Mobile who receive notification of the Competition via an SMS from 2degrees.
- You can enter the Competition by following the link included in the SMS and registering your details on Y.
- One entry per person.
- 2degrees will, in its sole discretion, select a winner based on the valid Competition entries (Winner).
- 2degrees will contact the Winner by email to arrange details of the Prize. The Winner must provide 2degrees with valid New Zealand postal address to which the Prize will be delivered. If three unsuccessful attempts have been made to contact the Winner, 2degrees reserves the right to select another Winner from the valid Competition entries.
- 2degrees is not responsible or liable for any incorrect details provided by the Winner.
- The Prize is not negotiable, transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash or credit.
- As a Winner, you consent to 2degrees using your personal information in any media for future competitional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to you.
- If a Winner is under the age of 18 years old, the Prize must be redeemed by the parent or guardian of that Winner.
- If, for any reason, 2degrees reasonably suspects that an individual has tampered with, intervened in an unauthorised or fraudulent manner, or any other reason which may interfere or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition, 2degrees reserves the right, to take any action it considers reasonable and available to cancel, modify or terminate the Competition.
- 2degrees’ decision on all matters regarding the Competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 2degrees reserves the right to extend, change or terminate the Competition at any time.
- 2degrees assumes no responsibility for, and entrants release 2degrees from, any loss, claim, damage or injury to a person or property as a result of the entrant’s participation in the Competition, or the conduction of the Competition generally, including any inaccurate, lost, late or misdirected entries or prizes (except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law).
- You are deemed to accept these terms and conditions at the time of entering into the Competition.