Stores operating under the Covid-19 Protection Framework
In this article
If you absolutely have to visit a store, we’re here to support you in the safest way we can. Here’s how you can make an appointment with one of our limited open stores during lockdown and a list of which stores you can visit at various alert levels.
Emergency stores open
As we navigate Covid-19, some of our stores may need to operate as an Emergency Store. These stores will operate at reduced hours (10AM through 2PM), offer limited service and be available via prior appointment only.
Here’s the list of services our emergency stores offer:
- You can get help signing up to a mobile or broadband plan
- You can also switch from a Prepay to Pay Monthly plan, or change your existing plan
- We can help with purchasing phones or accessories, either on interest free terms or without a plan
- We can sort your phone repairs, trade-ins, warranties, or loan phones
- We can also help with a SIM swap
Currently, all of our stores are open. Find your nearest store here.
Making an appointment to visit an Emergency store
If you need to visit an emergency store, must make an appointment. Please don’t rock up without an appointment. We can’t serve anyone without following a strict protocol, so if we haven’t made a date, we won’t be able to help.
- Check in with the Care team first to see if they can help you. If not they’ll put you in touch with your closest store.
- If you’re certain the digital or Care option won’t work for you, you can find the details of the emergency store closest to you with our store locator. Give them a call and they can set an appointment for you.
- Finally, if you fill out the call back form located here the store you select will be in touch within 24 to 48 hours to give you a hand.
Stores opened at reduced hours or closed
Some stores may be opened at reduced hours for all queries. Find your nearest store here.
Please call the store you wish to visit to confirm they are open or fill out the callback form. The store you select will be in touch within 24 to 48 hours to give you a hand. And of course, our Customer Care centre is always there for you.
For any sales-related queries, please call us on 0800 022 055, and for any service-related queries please call us on 0800 022 022 or call 200 from your 2degrees mobile.